Who's hoping for a Manual Transmission?

fbbob96

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sport S 2dr. 6spd
When I was looking a couple years ago for a new Jeep Wrangler, none of the dealers had a manual. Had to special order it,. If the Bronco has the option for a manual, I'll probably trade for one. If not, I'll probably keep my Jeep. Gotta be a 2 door and soft top also.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
When I was looking a couple years ago for a new Jeep Wrangler, none of the dealers had a manual. Had to special order it,. If the Bronco has the option for a manual, I'll probably trade for one. If not, I'll probably keep my Jeep. Gotta be a 2 door and soft top also.
Just did a quick look at inventory. 20,000 wrangler for sale in USA less than 1,200 are manual. I live 10 miles from the plant. Yet 100 miles from house theres only 30! Out of the 1300 total. And all of them are base sports and loaded rubicons.

so if you want a bronco with a manual it will likely be XL or Raptor. And you might have to go for a drive for it

Also NO CHANCE the sport gets a manual. Demand isn’t there. (Also VIN numbers say no dice) and the dial shifter killed it

Excape

First Name
Reg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado, CX-5
Same here. Why make a so-called "exciting vehicle" and take away one of the great pleasures of driving engagement.
I suppose everyone would rather be checking their Facebook likes on the giant center screen than actually driving.