White roof wrap.. what do you think about it?

Rick Ford

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi was just on the Bronco subreddit and came across this.
What do you guys think?
Link

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 02F4BC1C-696B-4F02-A46B-E2D93802D8A4

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 6A2B1739-3E9D-4190-93A8-4AEF170C5073

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 8256A82F-1DF3-4205-997B-1D9952495C71

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 17FFA8E0-7509-4BAF-A0A6-069569071C4C
I like the white roof except the pillars. My thought is paint the pillars same as the body color.
Sponsored

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Don't like it. Not on mine.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Hi was just on the Bronco subreddit and came across this.
What do you guys think?
Link

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 02F4BC1C-696B-4F02-A46B-E2D93802D8A4

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 6A2B1739-3E9D-4190-93A8-4AEF170C5073

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 8256A82F-1DF3-4205-997B-1D9952495C71

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 17FFA8E0-7509-4BAF-A0A6-069569071C4C
Not a fan , with that 51 color and black rims it needs to be piano black . Just my 2 cents .That is going to be a tuff sale . A guy from my area Pittsburgh did that to his base bronco and it is black . You either like it or not . But I guess if we all drove green ones that would be boring also .

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? CDB0AE8A-1673-4698-86C8-2EFB85262D47

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? 7C59681F-1B22-4E67-B0E9-DE435713C327

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I’m not a fan. Was hoping to add the optional carbonized grey roof to the carbonized grey Badlands but no can do according to Ford. Grew up with two toned cars and trucks. Prefer a single color.

Last edited:

Orin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Y'all crazy LOL. Reminds me of when I see cars with different color door or hood because they replaced a damaged panel with a good one they found at junkyard but not of the same color.

Reactions: Jrl

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Not for me. Just doesn't look right with A51 and pillars.
I do like the tires.
Post #34 looks much better.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
I’m doing a white roof wrap to deflect heat. But only between the roof rails, shouldn’t be visible from the side.
please show some picture soon!

I'd agree the black roof is a heat trap. I was going to change my to silver but it was too late as it was scheduled to be built. it'd be a little weird with cyber orange with the grey roof but I've seen some on this forum it's pretty good. it's much nicer with blue body color.

I'd say roof only not the black side panel between rear passenger window and the rear/trunk side window. but just between roof rails?! do you have moonroof?

how about just a permanent mounted solar panel to charge stuff in the car or run fan to cool car off when parked? (now I'm off topic...)

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I’m doing a white roof wrap to deflect heat. But only between the roof rails, shouldn’t be visible from the side.
Great idea, can't wait to see it when it's done.

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands

I'd agree the black roof is a heat trap. I was going to change my to silver but it was too late as it was scheduled to be built. it'd be a little weird with cyber orange with the grey roof but I've seen some on this forum it's pretty good. it's much nicer with blue body color.

I'd say roof only not the black side panel between rear passenger window and the rear/trunk side window. but just between roof rails?! do you have moonroof?

how about just a permanent mounted solar panel to charge stuff in the car or run fan to cool car off when parked? (now I'm off topic...)
Get one of these and mount it to a flat rack on the roof?
https://www.harborfreight.com/100-watt-monocrystalline-solar-panel-57325.html

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport

“I'd say roof only not the black side panel between rear passenger window and the rear/trunk side window. but just between roof rails?!

You said: “I'd say roof only….. between roof rails. “ That’s exactly my plan. No, I don’t have a moon roof. IMHO, a moon roof is just a future leak. I’ve owned dozens of vehicles in my life, and never once have I thought, “Gee, I wish I had a moon roof!” My BS is due for delivery before august 9th, (supposedly) I have several plans for it, and will share as they’re done.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
You said: “I'd say roof only….. between roof rails. “ That’s exactly my plan. No, I don’t have a moon roof. IMHO, a moon roof is just a future leak. I’ve owned dozens of vehicles in my life, and never once have I thought, “Gee, I wish I had a moon roof!” My BS is due for delivery before august 9th, (supposedly) I have several plans for it, and will share as they’re done.
I'm very happy that it was possible to get everything I wanted in the BS and not have to have a moonroof. All of the cars that I have bought new in the last 20 years had a moonroof, that I didn't want. The reason is the "packaging" of options together. Each of the moonroofs on my cars were opened a handful of times.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
there are also other ones comes with a charge controller less than $180 total. I will need to search this forum to see if anybody/any thread about doing that.

but for the white roof...I started to picture it with the CO color body, hm....anybody good at photo shop here?

I wonder how much that would cost just add wrap between the roof rails. once I get my car.....(yeah, that's a separate story, see July Waiting room), I will have to get some quotes. It'd be cool to put a bronco logo on top but nobody will see it including myself :crackup:

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
there are also other ones comes with a charge controller less than $180 total. I will need to search this forum to see if anybody/any thread about doing that.

but for the white roof...I started to picture it with the CO color body, hm....anybody good at photo shop here?

I wonder how much that would cost just add wrap between the roof rails. once I get my car.....(yeah, that's a separate story, see July Waiting room), I will have to get some quotes. It'd be cool to put a bronco logo on top but nobody will see it including myself :crackup:
Did a google search and found this at a dealer.
Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Capture.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Capture2.JPG
Sponsored