White roof wrap.. what do you think about it?

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Did a google search and found this at a dealer.
Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Capture.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Capture2.JPG
You got to be kiddin' me!! well, I guess I should of done some Googling. thanks!

so....about the color combo...hm.....I'm trying to get used to it....

My preference may be leave the mid portion with all the windows black. I'd also leave the flare fenders black, especially those are the one with exposed bolts.

https://www.kunesfordantioch.com/new-Antioch+-2022-Ford-Bronco+Sport-Big+Bend+Lifted+Upfit-3FMCR9B62NRD16611
I found it. so it is a Big Bend trim. I would agree to wrap the roof of a BB trim since I think the roof looks better in a contrasting color for this style of vehicle. some people may like it all one color. also, I've seen a Mach-E with CO color without the black roof...oh wow! it is very bright.
Sponsored

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
there are also other ones comes with a charge controller less than $180 total. I will need to search this forum to see if anybody/any thread about doing that.

but for the white roof...I started to picture it with the CO color body, hm....anybody good at photo shop here?

I wonder how much that would cost just add wrap between the roof rails. once I get my car.....(yeah, that's a separate story, see July Waiting room), I will have to get some quotes. It'd be cool to put a bronco logo on top but nobody will see it including myself :crackup:
Did a quick color change for you

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Capture2a
Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Capture3

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Did a quick color change for you

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Capture2a
Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Capture3
wow! a wave of a magic wand...

hm....I'm gonna say no for the CO color with a white roof.

but did you see they have "Free Life Time Warranty..."!!! only on certain parts. but that's pretty good. I wonder the wrap has life time warranty :)

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
now I've seen the Heritage edition....the white wheels looks good with the white roof...even with the CO color as well as the new yellow

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I think the white roof looks really good, especially w the white name badge letters on the rear. I like it here with Cyber Orange! Reminds me of a yummy orange sherbert or a creamsicle-ha!
I am considering wrapping my Big Bend in some type of green. I thought about doing the roof white and I am so glad I saw these pics here! I love it!! I think I will stick w black on the roof of mine tho to blend in w the black windows. This way I have only 2 contrasting colors. If I did white, it'd be 3, and I don't think I would like that many colors on my 1 Bronco Sport. Maybe I need a whole other BS to design?! Hmmm LOL :inlove: It;s so fun!

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I've been wanting to do a white roof wrap before I even ordered mine. Still have yet to do it, but I've played around with renders and it works really well particularly IMO with the blues and red.

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? BroncoSportBB-VB White roof (1)
Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? BroncoSportBL-AB White roof (1)
Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap.. what do you think about it? Badlands RR White roof (1)

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
@GizzardLizard those renders look great. The white really pops with the blue. I'm 50/50 on doing a white roof wrap on my Cactus Grey Badlands. I worry that there won't be enough contrast for the white too look good with the grey.
Sponsored