White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door. A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely.

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I agree -- like the white on the front, BLACK on the back (for a white BS).
It is strange. My Iconic Silver has black BRONCO letters on the front and back. So they make both colors already, why not mix them to get the best contrast.

Tomorrow I'm going to plastidip the front either white or maybe silver/grey to match the paint. The letters are just slightly glossy compared to the matte grill, but unless you are right next to it, you'd never see it.
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It is strange. My Iconic Silver has black BRONCO letters on the front and back. So they make both colors already, why not mix them to get the best contrast.

Tomorrow I'm going to plastidip the front either white or maybe silver/grey to match the paint. The letters are just slightly glossy compared to the matte grill, but unless you are right next to it, you'd never see it.
A lot of people like that black on black, or just a blacked out look of letters, etc. Used to be nothing but chrome in the day. Here it's just ruled strictly by trim, not paint color at all -- all Base and First Editions get black letters, the rest are white, that's it. White on white is far less popular but one of the first Sport custom jobs I saw on-line -- white on white (white out everything).

Atwood

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Two questions here:
1. Is everyone here meticulously masking off the whole rear of the bronco and around the letters?
2. Has anyone tried to get vinyl letters cut for the letters instead? Do we know the exact font that Ford uses? I would think that a good vinyl letter guy could match it up if you took him a template.

I appreciate any feedback in advance.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
My Shadow black Bronc with black letters, I like it just fine.
It's closer to the Murdered out look that's really popular.
White letters on a white Bronc. Looks cool IMO.
Some people like that low key look.
Some including me just prefere less badging.
I removed my dealer sticker.
When I find the right size quality blacked out 3D Ford MoCo emblem I will replace the Factory blue football shaped rear badge.
If ever a white emblem is made I'll bet it will look way cool on a white Bronc.
I've always liked the low key look.
To each his/her own.

Hornet20

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I agree with the white on white BRONCO on my '21. The front of the car looks much better with the color contrast. . I would like to have the rear BRONCO painted blue to match the blue color of the FORD oval logo.

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
Well done!
I have the same feeling about the white letters on a cactus gray tailgate. Levittown Ford has new gloss black letters (on back order) for around $100. I could be tempted to remove the white and try those if they come on a contact sheet for proper spacing etc

HotChicken

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have the same feeling about the white letters on a cactus gray tailgate. Levittown Ford has new gloss black letters (on back order) for around $100. I could be tempted to remove the white and try those if they come on a contact sheet for proper spacing etc
I ordered the black lettering for my white BB and wound up returning it (three weeks later and still waiting for my refund.... *glares at Levittown*). I've put a bunch of decals on the window and felt the black on white would have made things too cluttered.

Ford Bronco Sport White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door.  A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely. IMG_8201.JPG

Last edited:

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
just my take on plastidip is it's a temporary measure. the finished surface is realatively soft compared to paint and dirt will adhere after some time. at lest it does on any tools I've dipped.

I've donned my nomex undies.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I don't understand why they didn't go to contrasting black letters on white BS. SMH
I had to change the white letter on my area 51 too. The white looks awful on most colors imo honestly it was a horrible decision.

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
just my take on plastidip is it's a temporary measure. the finished surface is realatively soft compared to paint and dirt will adhere after some time. at lest it does on any tools I've dipped.

I've donned my nomex undies.
Time will tell.

Ford Bronco Sport White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door.  A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely. 5C8DA05B-382E-44E5-B8F5-256F94CB4B28

Ford Bronco Sport White Big Bend model has almost invisible BRONCO SPORT logo on rear hatch door.  A can of Matte Black Plasti Dip really dresses it up nicely. 988FD4A0-815A-4764-BD5C-4285FD1BBE7D_1_201_a

Hornet20

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I tried to buy black BRONCO letters at Leavettown Ford on line. Two of my credit cards declined. Both GOOD cards that I use every day. Thanks to this forum I have the part numbers that my dealer couldn't find in his computer. Gave him the numbers. He found the parts at another dealer and ordered them. Because I bought my car there I was only charged an extra $10 above the dealer to dealer cost. Love my Ford Dealer (Darling Ford in Brunswick, Maine.)