What's your favorite thing about your Sport?

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I'm sitting here looking at the generated images of my order wishing I could just instantly build it and teleport the vehicle into my garage. To hold me over, I'd love to hear some of your favorite things about your Bronco Sport. Pictures are also appreciated!
I like that we get lots of compliments on how it looks and of course everyone seems to really like that Cactus Gray color. I like how roomy it is for me, 6'4" 270 I am a big guy. I like the hill hold feature. Apple car play means I do not have to buy an expensive nav system.
Sponsored

slowpoke17

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '19 Ranger,'09 MB, '77 & 03 Corvette,
My favorite thing is my new hood insulation pad! I'm just kidding, I actually enjoy everything about this car. It's different design stands out with the Area 51 color. At 6'-1" I find it very comfortable, economical and very practical. You can personalize it to the hilt or just leave it as is. Very pleased overall but just in case here's my new hood pad (and engine cover!) :

Ford Bronco Sport What's your favorite thing about your Sport? IMG_20220527_135138

Icowgirlup

Big Bend
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport
I'm sitting here looking at the generated images of my order wishing I could just instantly build it and teleport the vehicle into my garage. To hold me over, I'd love to hear some of your favorite things about your Bronco Sport. Pictures are also appreciated!
Mine is due in 2 weeks so....

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
My absolute favorite thing is the 100% confidence I have in knowing that it can handle anything and any place I throw at it.
It's always stocked so I can enjoy an impromptu night (or several) camping, comfortably, and able to explore any terrain I've come across so far. The back is so roomy I can sit fully upright on the 4" mattress. I use the larger half of the split seat for sleep, leaving the passenger side/door for easy in and out, with storage behind.
Ford Bronco Sport What's your favorite thing about your Sport? IMG_20210516_215752_548

jmhpi49

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I've had my BSOB for about 4 months. The interior is great. Very comfortable. The 3 cyl engine gets great mileage and is powerful enough to get it moving. Hope you get yours soon!

BroncMan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kr-photography.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
roomy (I can sleep in it), boxy (not the standard teardrop / blob-look you see with basically EVERY other small SUV - why having a hatch back / fully extending roof to the very end, and than lowering it / decreasing cargo space ???). Another reason for a straight roof - I can put up a canoe level! Sitting high, good view, great acceleration but economical at the dame time (6.8 L on 100 km!!), uncountable technical features that still surprise me , smooth driving, a special flair, the unique headlights, the flood lights at the open hatch, ... so much more ... so different from anything else. Love it!

Ford Bronco Sport What's your favorite thing about your Sport? NewBronco-Oct30-2021-1a

Last edited:

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I love the unique design that makes it different from all the other SUVs, particularly the front view with those sexy headlights!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Styling inside and out excellent.

Driving experience. Strong acceleration, the feel of the steering brakes suspension very premium refined feel, transmission always seems to be in the right gear and eager to kick down and go.

Driving with moon roof open and windows up no wind noise even at higher speeds.

Knowing if I need to go some where when bad snow ice on roads won't be any problems getting around.
Ford Bronco Sport What's your favorite thing about your Sport? PXL_20220602_102144754.MP

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Favorite thing? That it’s in MY driveway. I was completely surprised when my salesman called to tell me it was being unloaded. I was expecting it to take another month or two.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Favorite thing? That it’s in MY driveway.
Same! I was just calling around to local dealers to see which (if any) had any Badlands incoming. To my surprise, one said a delivery truck had just arrived with an unspoken-for Badlands on the trailer. I asked when they could have it ready. He said two hours. I said, "I'll be there in one to get all the paperwork done." Drove it home that evening. Luck!
Sponsored