What's your favorite thing about your Sport?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm sitting here looking at the generated images of my order wishing I could just instantly build it and teleport the vehicle into my garage. To hold me over, I'd love to hear some of your favorite things about your Bronco Sport. Pictures are also appreciated!
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Iā€˜m still waiting on mine too so I canā€™t yet post ideas or pics of cool details found. So all Iā€™ve got is a meme. Donā€™t recall where I got it, but it couldā€™ve only come from this forum somewhere.
Ford Bronco Sport What's your favorite thing about your Sport? 1653407035677

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
First and foremost, my favorite thing about my BS is that there is a community like this where I can bounce my ideas off or users who are willing to splurge on all the little mods and post before I go with em.

Second, I only went with a Big Bend without the convenience package. It is more than enough vehicle for my needs and while I came from a vehicle with all the niceties of the tech packages, I have yet to actually come across something I couldn't have lived without. I have access to an Escape Titanium if i want all the bells and whistles and an Expedition if I wanna load it up with crap.

As my daily driver, this gets the job done, and it looks sweet to boot.

Bronco307

Badlands
First Name
Kade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 22 Big Bend
I think the overall packaging is my favorite part of the Bronco Sport. It is roomy, rugged, uses good materials (plastics, seat materials, plastic flooring...), has ample storage for its' size, is versatile (off road, in town, on the interstate), has good tech....The overall package is very hard to beat.
There are some that come close, but I feel like the BS is just different enough to feel like something new, unique, and special. I've had Subaru Foresters that I really liked for similar reasons but the BS is just better in many ways.
If I had to pick just one feature that I really like I would probably go with the rear opening window, I LOVE that feature and use it all the time. My 4runner had a rear window that rolled down (which is even better), I love me a boxy vehicle that has a rear window that opens.

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The look of the vehicle

The headroom makes it feel incredibly spacious

The side mirrors stick out less than previous vehicles I've driven which is nice when reversing into my garage (even though it doesn't feel like I'm seeing less in the mirrors).

I love that is has outlets in the back, it's also not so tall that if I lower the passenger seat, even my little 30lb, 11 year old beagle/mini schnauzer mix can still jump inside on his own without much issue.

Speaking of dogs, the leather material on the doors (badlands with badlands package) seems very durable and everything cleans off very easily so I'm not worried about having my dog putting his paws on things.

I love how it drives, and how you have the ability to adjust how it drives using the GOAT modes. Sport really tightens up the wheel and makes it feel super zippy, but normal is perfectly sufficient, and eco offers a little more savings for when you're mainly just driving in a straight line and handling isn't an issue.

I love the dimensions because I can fit into any parking spot.

This one might be a bit contentious, but I've really grown to love the dial shifter. In previous vehicles I would sometimes bump the shifter into neutral on accident. Having the dial not only prevents this from happening, but it also frees up room in the vehicle. It's to the point where I wouldn't want a regular shifter in an automatic vehicle anymore.

Coming from an Audi A3, I HATED how the Audi shifted between gears. Particularly when going from park to drive and from reverse to drive, and also 1st to 2nd gear. It would jerk me around like a 2 dollar rollercoaster ride. Switching between any gears and between drive and park in the Bronco feels super smooth. I think my Audi was particularly bad that way, so your mileage may vary here.

I love having Android Auto (now that I finally got it working...had problems with previous phone). It can't be overstated how great it is to get in your car and just have your Google maps and music player pop up without having to plug anything in (using the Yamaha wireless adapter).

I also love the button on the steering wheel that lets you say things like "navigate to..." or "play metallica" etc.

--

As for dislikes, I feel like even with the premium sound, the audio is just okay, but at least that is something you can upgrade yourself so it's not a dealbreaker for me.

Also sometimes the vehicle makes weird noises that I've never heard in a vehicle before, but it doesn't seem to impact performance or the driving experience and none of the noises are all that loud. I think some of it is the liquid cooling for the transmission.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I like that it's unique, roomy for it's size, and for having 3 cylinders it gets around just fine. Even with gas at $4+ per gallon it doesn't kill me to fill up the tank.
Im crying in San Diegan ... Lowest gas prices are around $6 and for 91 octane itā€™s about 6.35 or more.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
repeating and I guess emphasizing common 'good' things... I like the size and maneuverability to park in nearly any spot was a priority.
I love the look and color (area 51) never had any vehicle close to this shade, but the tires, build, etc are great.
I like the rubber easy clean flooring, the rear camera has helped but the front camera has been a nice surprise at times.
So far I like the feel and durability of the seats and rubber steering wheel. I feel like I don't have to worry about dirt, and they are comfortable to sit in. The heated seats heat FAST... which was nice during winter. The floor mats and cargo mat were added and have been great for care and cleaning.
I've used the bottle opener at tailgates to the delight of others, which was a fun thing and something a lot have asked if it's really there...classic.
I've loved the dependability so far, a year in and 11K miles... it's been flawless. I love the easy oil changes and access to the filters.
It's been everything I've expected.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There are so many practical reasons to love the Bronco Sport - efficiency of space, maneuverability and capability, gas mileage, comfort and step-in height. But I'd be lying if I didn't list styling and appearance at the top of my list. Ford has done a great job of honoring and updating the Bronco styling. Add to that convenient features like CarPlay/AA, the tailgate lights, rubberized seatbacks, heated seats and remote start via FordPass. So much crammed into a bigger on the inside package.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well it's certainly not Ford's process. I should probably go do my workout and try to burn through some of this rage.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just a real good all around vehicle. Wasnā€™t really what I was planning on but while I wait for my 2 door, it a great little suv.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or just work out for the Rage. Sometimes the end justifies the means
I have exercised the demons. Kpop is surprisingly effective for cardio...
Sponsored