What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Drove it for the first time in the rain. Finally switched plates. Cleaned out the Escape. Now, what to do with these MP3’s CD’s that I haven’t played in years!

idea….. Donate to Mark to hang from his new mirror! Along with his swag! :cool:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
If you're inferring that I'm a crappy photographer, you're spot on! :camera:
I don’t believe I need to infer anything about your photography chops. You’ve given us enough evidence to form our own opinions. If anything in that case you were gas-lighting us, claiming those refuse mobiles were no longer in the photo.:blush:

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Replaced all the speakers with PowerBass direct fit replacements.
Used the component OE65C-FD up front and coaxial OE652-FD in back. Direct fit replacements. The woofers already have the proper connector to work with the factory one, and the tweeters fit same place as the stock ones, and come with an adapter for the stock plugs. Only "issue" was that the PowerBass have a much denser foam around them than the stock speakers, so you have to squish it more when putting the door panel back on. Was a little bit of a pain on the rear doors but overall not bad.

I'm quite happy with the sound quality now. Coming from an Edge with the Sony system, the base BS stereo sounded terrible. It's not quite as good as the sony was in the Edge, but much better now.

Comparison of stock and the woofer part of the component system:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 22-04-22 15-12-23 1009

Coaxial in the rear door:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 22-04-22 16-30-44 1010

Tweeter in stock location:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 22-04-22 17-17-21 1013

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Drove it for the first time in the rain. Finally switched plates. Cleaned out the Escape. Now, what to do with these MP3’s CD’s that I haven’t played in years!

Donate CDs to your local library 😉

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Donate CDs to your local library 😉
I’m pretty sure they don’t want my homemade MP3’s. But I did do that with a bunch of VHS tape years back so great idea.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Rip those CD's and put them on a flash drive.....

Been there, done that!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rip those CD's and put them on a flash drive.....

Been there, done that!
I’m actually liking the Sirius XM but don’t think I’m going to want to pay 12.99 a month to listen to the radio.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I’m actually liking the Sirius XM but don’t think I’m going to want to pay 12.99 a month to listen to the radio.
Yep, I liked the Sirius Xm, but got tired of the expense. I have Amazon Prime and you can download music to your phone and play through the sync system.

Works great.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
If you call Sirius you can get a plan for about $5/month. You will have to refuse several other offers to get it but you can get there.

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If you call Sirius you can get a plan for about $5/month. You will have to refuse several other offers to get it but you can get there.
The thing I noticed about Sirius they got to play the same songs over and over on the channels I listened to. After it ran out I got Apple Music.

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Stuck on the mud flaps and bumper protector and washed her. During deer season, I'll probably have to remove the flaps as they are stiff and will likely get torn off in even moderate mud.

Now for wiring and mounting the front lights, mounting and wiring the trailer hitch, and sticking on the rear nerf bar. And a lift. And new wheels and tires when they come in.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_20220421_132342242_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_20220421_132402604_HDR
Where did you find the side nerf bars

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That I’d be willing to pay….maybe. Thanks for the tip. After my father passed away, that was the most difficult item to stop. I wasn’t even asking for a refund, just not to renew. They were relentless, not sure I want to go down that path again at least for now. I only use it for 30 minutes a day now.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The thing I noticed about Sirius they got to play the same songs over and over on the channels I listened to. After it ran out I got Apple Music.
That is true for sure. need to switch stations every once in a while. I was driving down to Texas every 8 weeks or so for a couple of years. Most of the time, the rental cars included Sirius. Started to hear the songs every trip it seemed. Still better than the radio. Even Amazon music stations are the same.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)