What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Nice work I might have to copy it, if I don't decide to pry to put one under the seats
I'd be interested to see how that turns out. I'm not entirely sold on the engine bay. I have some heat concerns...
Sponsored

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'd be interested to see how that turns out. I'm not entirely sold on the engine bay. I have some heat concerns...
I'm half way done with my own air up down system( diy sponsored by wifey syste) I just need to see how much space I have for the compressor.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Got 20% tint on the front to match the rest of the windows. Added the factory crossbars that came with the BS. Was going to get different ones but figured I’d try these out first as I already have them. Also added the Bronco door sill guards from Ford. Have the vinyl letter overlays to put on soon once I’m feeling diligent enough to take my time doing it. I highly recommend the tint to anyone that hasn’t done it yet. Looks so much better. Picture doesn’t do it justice.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 93FC0047-8B8C-4921-AA2D-37CC150F195F

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I did a functions check of the compressor install today by testing out an inflatable off-road jack. Took 10 psi to get both wheels off the ground. The fabric panel under the driver side has a contour in it where I placed the jack. I didn't pay enough attention beforehand to know if that's the normal shape of it or if the jack deformed it. I'm not too concerned either way.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 589PRy0

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? ajCmjHE

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands