What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well hey, thanks for never bringing that pony I wanted for Christmas

J/K :)

You and your dad do a great thing, kids need Santa in their life.
Thanks jerry. It’s all about the kids. Just doing my way to help to spread Christmas cheer
Sponsored

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
There should be more people like you in this world!
Thanks. All kids need to believe in Santa. My parents did the Christmas light parade in our hometown. My father as Santa and mom as mrs claus. My father wouldn’t leave until everyone that wanted a photo with Santa got one. I remember one year he was out there 2 hrs after the parade ended. Some people where I live that’s the way they would get their photo with Santa cause they couldn’t afford it. Life is not always about ourselves. It’s about seeing what can we do to help others. I have done the parade a couple of times when my dad was sick and I was out side for 2 hours also in 25 degree weather taking photos also. When you are doing things like this you forget about the cold and remember you are making someone’s day and seeing the kids face light up when they see Santa.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Thanks. All kids need to believe in Santa. My parents did the Christmas light parade in our hometown. My father as Santa and mom as mrs claus. My father wouldn’t leave until everyone that wanted a photo with Santa got one. I remember one year he was out there 2 hrs after the parade ended. Some people where I live that’s the way they would get their photo with Santa cause they couldn’t afford it. Life is not always about ourselves. It’s about seeing what can we do to help others. I have done the parade a couple of times when my dad was sick and I was out side for 2 hours also in 25 degree weather taking photos also. When you are doing things like this you forget about the cold and remember you are making someone’s day and seeing the kids face light up when they see Santa.
God bless you. You are a kind person. It makes me happy to know there are still wonderful people in this world. You and your family definitely made a lot of children very happy.

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Added the bumper protector. Ordered from Amazon in .... October. It finally arrived a few weeks back. Fit is great but I'm not very confident in the double stick tape it came with.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0403

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Had some spare time a couple days ago and decided to install my EGR Slimline in channel window visors
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? AB4DA384-132B-4043-8038-B91CB7EB65AC
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8FCB64C5-21CC-4E19-AD4A-22F9D7D263DA
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 584060A4-BAE3-449F-8285-E3FEE60C5C8E
Looks great. Can you share where you purchased these? I'm not having much luck. Thx

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Did you just have stock tires before? Let us know what impact you see to mpg, they look awesome!
No I had 235 60 18 toyos, I noticed about 1.5 miles drop per gallon from stock to the 235, will definitely keep you updated on the larger size

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
No I had 235 60 18 toyos, I noticed about 1.5 miles drop per gallon from stock to the 235, will definitely keep you updated on the larger size
I just ordered the stock 225 for the BL which I will move to the other car when I get the A/T tires, just can't decide between 235 and 245, though I'm leaning heavily towards 245's gas having jumped 40 cents since yesterday has me second guessing >_<
Sponsored