What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Ahhh, I'll have to see if it peels off. Thanks.

I like how yours blends in to your Kodiak Brown.
Yes, let me know if it comes off! I’m curious now lol.. plus your label is in the same spot mine was.
Thanks! The Kodiak Brown almost looked black at the time I was taking the picture and it all blended well together.
Sponsored

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Yes, let me know if it comes off! I’m curious now lol.. plus your label is in the same spot mine was.
Thanks! The Kodiak Brown almost looked black at the time I was taking the picture and it all blended well together.
Yes it peeled off, but...
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? bu

...underneath, engraved in the deflector is this

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? avs

Can't win.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Oh man, I’m sorry!!! That sucks. Does it look somewhat better? Or is it worse?
Thanks. Not as noticeable as the sticker bump. Can't really see it unless you're looking for it. It is better without the sticker.

Edit: I'm sure AVS knew people would peel off that sticker. Surprise!

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Not as noticeable as the sticker bump. Can't really see it unless you're looking for it. It is better without the sticker.

At least it isn’t as noticeable. I guess they did assume that people would peel it off. I, too, was surprised at how easy the Ford one came off.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

I’m spiteful, I’d email them and tell them I’m never buying one of their products again. Just to see what they say they may come back with a solution or give you a partial refund.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m spiteful, I’d email them and tell them I’m never buying one of their products again. Just to see what they say they may come back with a solution or give you a partial refund.
Or worse say you’ll tell everyone on this forum what crap they make and to avoid it. Ha I’d say I’ll cost you thousands of dollars If you don’t make this right lmfao. That’s gotten me 50% refunds before bro.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
LOL I don't think I'd go that far. Maybe I'll try the black sharpie, but it doesn't really bother me. I get they want their logo on their stuff.

Though I wonder who supplied Ford with the one KodiakMomCrawler has. Looks identical to mine. Hers had a Ford sticker on it.

What does irk me (my ocd) though is that I don't have it completely centered. Off a couple millimeters.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
LOL I don't think I'd go that far. Maybe I'll try the black sharpie, but it doesn't really bother me. I get they want their logo on their stuff.

Though I wonder who supplied Ford with the one KodiakMomCrawler has. Looks identical to mine. Hers had a Ford sticker on it.

What does irk me (my ocd) though is that I don't have it completely centered. Off a couple millimeters.
I’m the same way! You would have seen me centering mine I got the aero skin 2. I’m pretty sure it’s centered if not, do not point it out to me!

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 95A7B171-CA8C-44B5-9701-1818FAFFF4B3
Added new RC nudge bar and my 22”light bar from past truck with new laminX yellow covering
Nice setup you got going on there! Did you replace your corner fog lights, they look yellow?

Also, what/where did you get your bug deflector, I don't see any logos on it.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Yeah I have to be pretty upset to do that but I have done it lol.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or worse say you’ll tell everyone on this forum what crap they make and to avoid it. Ha I’d say I’ll cost you thousands of dollars If you don’t make this right lmfao. That’s gotten me 50% refunds before bro.
Vindictive! Lol
I don’t think it’ll matter much to them because I’m sure it shows the emblem on the product listing before you purchase it. It’s not advertised as not having a logo. I just got lucky that mine peels off with nothing under it. But I did pay about $20 more for it.. At least others will benefit from this thread and decide what’s more important if they are interested in this type of deflector.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

That would bug me, but if it’s not terrible just let it go. My husband has OCD and he put it on for me because I’m clumsy and I would’ve messed it up lol
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? CE489AB9-B52B-4422-BFA7-727D22FA721E
Sponsored