What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Now that forum members are getting some Bronco Sports to own and love, I thought it would be cool to begin a thread that is often found on other enthusiast boards.

Got your hands a bit dirty working on your Little Bronco recently? Dressed it up? Did a detail? Or how about a mod? Give us a quick post, show us some pics. Share what you are doing to make your Sport uniquely yours.

I’ll kick off with a few items myself to get things started and hopefully we can keep the thread going.
Went and got this kool key chain from auto zone
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20211016_171959

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Oh wow! I wish I knew! Thanks regardless. You didn’t want them on yours?
It’s the Aeroskin Deflector in Smoke. It looks good with the gloss black grill because it’s not matte.
https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-sport-2021-aeroskin-smoke-hood-deflector-1
It has a real nice look, saw a lot of the other version but this looks like its supposed to be there. I took off the mud flaps cause they were eventually gonna be an issue. Besides it'll just collect extra mud snow and ice.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wanted the lower profile one also. I picked mine up at AutoVentShade.
Yea, I like the design of it. Post a pic when you get a chance.
I just looked it up on that website, definitely cheaper than what I paid for at Ford. Maybe in the future I’ll look on that site for more accessories. Thanks!

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It has a real nice look, saw a lot of the other version but this looks like its supposed to be there. I took off the mud flaps cause they were eventually gonna be an issue. Besides it'll just collect extra mud snow and ice.
I know what you mean - I originally didn’t want a deflector, I think it looks good without it, but this one looks like it’s a part of the grill. I definitely wanted something to protect that area because I go on the parkway a lot.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Yea, I like the design of it. Post a pic when you get a chance.
I just looked it up on that website, definitely cheaper than what I paid for at Ford. Maybe in the future I’ll look on that site for more accessories. Thanks!
I mainly got a deflector to avoid rock chips. I like yours because it's 'logo-less'. Mine has the AVS logo right above the driver side headlight.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2950

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I mainly got a deflector to avoid rock chips. I like yours because it's 'logo-less'. Mine has the AVS logo right above the driver side headlight.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2950
I got mine for the same reason… especially for highway driving. Yours looks great on your BS!
Mine actually had the Ford logo on it, it was a raised sticker in the same location as yours, but it peeled right off. Check and see if yours is the same.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 54B67735-13B3-42F2-B2C7-15592BD7B620

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
I got mine for the same reason… especially for highway driving. Yours looks great on your BS!
Mine actually had the Ford logo on it, it was a raised sticker in the same location as yours, but it peeled right off. Check and see if yours is the same.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 54B67735-13B3-42F2-B2C7-15592BD7B620
Ahhh, I'll have to see if it peels off. Thanks.

I like how yours blends in to your Kodiak Brown.
Sponsored