What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
My first "mod" to my Bronco Sport:

Center console safe -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? p928dzBmY4Tlwoh?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Organizer for the back -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Wr06gewlQIr7tDQ?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

New shoes (Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 235/60R18) -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 04ZZPAudCaSb8Rt?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

And the MOST important "mod" -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? VuMdPHdlCBOjxpx?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none
Wow! It all looks great! The hat is definitely very important!

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I put a full size spare in my OB today. Sumitomo HTR A/S P03, 225/65R17 on a Crager 83-7714 steel wheel. Amost identical diameter to the 18's on my OB. Tire fits in the spare well and the rear floor came out level when installed in the higher notches. Only problem is the spare tire mounting stud is too short, but the longer one for a full size spare is available.
The Ford part number for the full size spare mounting stud is LJ6Z-17091-C
I received mine today from Sasquatch Ford Parts, $21.49 plus shipping. Just installed it, worked perfect.

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
I was going to order something from them but the item was $72 for the hood deflector (like 2lb box) but the shipping was $90. So I just ordered it from ebay with free shipping.

I received mine today from Sasquatch Ford Parts, $21.49 plus shipping. Just installed it, worked perfect.

M1Tanker

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How did you Uninstall the mounting stud? Is there a nut under the mount? I could not see one but did not look too closely.

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
How did you Uninstall the mounting stud? Is there a nut under the mount? I could not see one but did not look too closely.
yep, there is a nut in a raised bracket under the jack. The rod has a molded plastic thing on it that you use to scew the rod in and hold the jack in place. No tools needed.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Center console safe -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? p928dzBmY4Tlwoh?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Organizer for the back -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Wr06gewlQIr7tDQ?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 04ZZPAudCaSb8Rt?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? VuMdPHdlCBOjxpx?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none
Do you like the safe?

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Center console safe -

Organizer for the back -

Let's hear about the safe, it's the one item I always keep looking at. First is it worth it, does it seem secure enough with just a couple screws in the plastic? Easy to get in and out of say if I was rushing? Is there enough space for glasses case on top with the armrest closed? Any reason you chose dial over the key? Sorry I'm being nosey, it's the first time I've seen it on here besides the backseat version for BL

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Installed the Ford Off Road Crossbars. Why these don't come standard is beyond me.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Mikan Crossbars Overhead

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Mikan Crossbars

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Installed the Ford Off Road Crossbars. Why these don't come standard is beyond me.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Mikan Crossbars Overhead

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Mikan Crossbars
Cause so many people have already got their setup on another car. Most of the Yakima and Thule bars have interchangeable towers to attach to other vehicles if the rails are different. Some people prefer an overhanging bar and some prefer a basket or platform. Some want a bar like you have, but others want a modern bar with a T track that gives them more attachment and configuration possibilities.

M1Tanker

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
yep, there is a nut in a raised bracket under the jack. The rod has a molded plastic thing on it that you use to scew the rod in and hold the jack in place. No tools needed.
Awesome. Just picked up the longer rod and will put it in this weekend.

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
So far just cosmetic upgrades:

Black Rhino rims
Bf Goodrich KO2s
Debadge “Sport” (hated how crammed it looked)
20% tint
Black/grey Ford Badge overlay
Metallic Silver Front Bronco overlay

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? FC91FBF0-2860-42B4-AFC4-0B09A5055E20

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 78FCBDB8-9443-47C7-8270-1395264E3151

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 85B7F66C-A00C-40B6-957B-90826421324D

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 37DDBB26-09B1-4146-870B-424FECDED5FF

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? FF9BD6E3-FDEA-4917-A4CD-2F1C5394FFD6

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 7CF0ED34-33A7-417F-A233-631EDD261FC0
What size are your rims? And are they the black rhino boxer?

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Do you like the safe?
Let's hear about the safe, it's the one item I always keep looking at. First is it worth it, does it seem secure enough with just a couple screws in the plastic? Easy to get in and out of say if I was rushing? Is there enough space for glasses case on top with the armrest closed? Any reason you chose dial over the key? Sorry I'm being nosey, it's the first time I've seen it on here besides the backseat version for BL
The BS ConsoleVault is somewhat flimsier than I'd like. It would not take a huge effort to pry off the locking mechanism from the lid - which would be much easier than yanking the whole safe out of the console. It certainly feels safer than relying on a locking plastic glove box. Even a safe that bolts to your seat can be removed with enough time and effort. I went with the 3 number combination for ease of access and no reliance on keys. The wheels are a bit stiff to manipulate; hopefully they will break in. There is a small amount of space on top of the safe with the console lid closed - probably enough for a pair of glasses. Just be aware anything on top will slide all around. I'm not sure it is any more secure than a LifePod 2.0 cabled to my seat, but it does integrate well into the vehicle.

Overall, I like the safe but I wish they had made a channel to allow you to use the USB ports. Even if I had to use a tool to get the cable in, I'd at least like that option. Or even make the ports accessible from INSIDE the safe.
Sponsored