Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I’m in Naples just barely south of the brutal beating Florida just took. Fam and house are fine, lots of yard cleanup to do, but mostly this beauty needs a wash 😂
Ford Bronco Sport Well, we’ve survived a hurricane! 77AA3339-4A11-46BF-9BF8-D37648EB15F2
Ford Bronco Sport Well, we’ve survived a hurricane! AE9C8825-B2A1-4CA4-80C8-8040ECE36CEF

We’re grateful for how well we came out when we see what our community is going through. It will be months for some of the area to even get back to operational, let alone fully recovered.
Sponsored

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Grew up on the Florida east coast just across Aligator Alley and my gandmother lived in Naples Park. Such a tragedy for that whole area. Glad you all came out okay!

Floordog2

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Edge, 2022 Bronco Sport
Wow! Thank goodness Ian turned to Tropical Storm before hitting the Space Coast. We are fine in Titusville. Can't say the same for AT&T, landline won't be fixed until 13 Oct.

OP
OP
Melzz

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Wow! Thank goodness Ian turned to Tropical Storm before hitting the Space Coast. We are fine in Titusville. Can't say the same for AT&T, landline won't be fixed until 13 Oct.
Yeah, power was out for a couple of days and no clue when Comcast will be back in action. Cell service returned overnight which helps a ton.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Happy to hear you are doing ok.

I know several people in Naples. One was up north still so she was ok. Not sure about her house. The other lives there permanently on Gulf Shore Blvd. She's on the 4th floor so storm surge shouldn't have been an issue for her home but the forth floor is the top floor so...... Have not been able to contact her.

Last edited:

OP
OP
Melzz

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Happy to hear you are doing ok.

I know several people in Naples. One was up north still so she was ok. Not sure about her house. The other lives there permanently on Gulf Shore Blvd. She's on the 4th floor so storm surge shouldn't have been an issue for her home but the forth floor is the top floor so...... Have been able to contact her.
Cell towers were down from Wednesday midday on and are only just starting to come back today as power begins to get restored. I hope your friends are ok!

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Glad to hear that you and your clan are OK!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m in Naples just barely south of the brutal beating Florida just took. Fam and house are fine, lots of yard cleanup to do, but mostly this beauty needs a wash 😂
Ford Bronco Sport Well, we’ve survived a hurricane! 77AA3339-4A11-46BF-9BF8-D37648EB15F2
Ford Bronco Sport Well, we’ve survived a hurricane! AE9C8825-B2A1-4CA4-80C8-8040ECE36CEF

We’re grateful for how well we came out when we see what our community is going through. It will be months for some of the area to even get back to operational, let alone fully recovered.
Good to read you and your family and friends are OK. I can identify with you Melzz, after being struck ourselves by Fiona 2 weeks ago. Still without electricity in the south of Puerto Rico. But we survived nature's fury.

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Glad to hear you're ok especially after the pounding Florida took. It's very sad for so many.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
I have 2 older brothers in central Fla one in Lake County & one in Marion County. They were both out of the path of the hurricane, they both just got a lot of rain. Up here in southern Va we just got some rain so far no wind.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Glad you ok. We are all watching hoping for the best for you all down there. How far away from you is that Naples fire house that got flooded?

OP
OP
Melzz

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Glad you ok. We are all watching hoping for the best for you all down there. How far away from you is that Naples fire house that got flooded?
Four or five miles inland, which absolutely shielded us from the storm surge. Just not the wind and rain.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have 2 older brothers in central Fla one in Lake County & one in Marion County. They were both out of the path of the hurricane, they both just got a lot of rain. Up here in southern Va we just got some rain so far no wind.
Same in North Carolina
Sponsored