Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
How long after ordering did you guys get your email from Ford that it was scheduled for production? I ordered a 2022 BS Badlands on 11/14, I received my order confirmation email a few days later on 11/17... but it's been radio silence since then. I tried reaching out to my sales rep for more info yesterday but I haven't heard back yet.
They havenā€™t been scheduling any builds for weeks now. I think they plan to resume next week.
Sponsored

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
How long after ordering did you guys get your email from Ford that it was scheduled for production? I ordered a 2022 BS Badlands on 11/14, I received my order confirmation email a few days later on 11/17... but it's been radio silence since then. I tried reaching out to my sales rep for more info yesterday but I haven't heard back yet.
I ordered just a few days before you and I suspect we just had a bit of bad luck. A combination of the brake recall, a bad batch of chips in what was built just after we ordered, and the holidays means those orders just got set aside until they could catch up. At least, thatā€™s what Iā€™m telling myself.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
I ordered just a few days before you and I suspect we just had a bit of bad luck. A combination of the brake recall, a bad batch of chips in what was built just after we ordered, and the holidays means those orders just got set aside until they could catch up. At least, thatā€™s what Iā€™m telling myself.
Ordered 11/2 and still nothing on production. Hoping to be in the next batch next week when they start scheduling again.

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
So I ordered two. I ordered one on 9/29, scheduled on 10/12 for production on 12/6. Started production 12/21 and still waiting for it. Ordered another after wanting to change colors on 10/26. Still not scheduled. I told my dealer Iā€™ll take the first one when it comes in.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered mine soon after you and got a 1/24 production week so we likely share the same build week.

johnnyoknows

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I actually did this to myself.... I originally ordered a 2021 BS BL w/ BL package (Area 51 color) back in February 2021, and by the time it FINALLY made it to the dealership in mid-November, I had already fallen in love with the newly available Velocity Blue color on the '22. So I ended up not taking ownership of the '21 and instead opted to wait it out and order the 2022.

Really hoping that this is a quicker process than it was last year!

RogueSlayer

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine is a dealer order that I have a deposit on. Ordered 9/13, in production 12/9, and no update since. Estimated delivery date still says 1/12. Dealer mentioned sometimes they just show up with no updates. Is that true? Do they not update the tracker the same for the dealer orders?
My ETA has now jumped from 1/12 to 2/8. Any movement on yours?

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I had to laugh, Ford sends me an email on Friday telling me my '22 Bronco Sport Badlands is scheduled to be built the week of Jan 3, 2022. Really? It's Jan 7th and the week is over and they weren't scheduling Broncos or BS's this week.

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
I just called Norfolk Southern and it says, ā€œNotification ground only. Port Wilmington, Delaware. 11:15AMā€. Maybe that means itā€™s been delivered to the rail yard and now is waiting for a truck??!

woody

Badlands
First Name
curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
I ordered a 22 Badlands in cyber orange, premium package with black tan interior, no other options.
Ordered early September, got window sticker early October. Build date was week of 11/22, think was actually built the following week. Delivery estimate was 12/31- 1/6. Dealer called 1/3 informing me it was just unloaded off rail in Atlanta and will be transported to him in a few days, we are in south west Georgia about 250 miles from Atlanta. As of yesterday it had not arrived but expect it to be next week.
I am purchasing through the X-Plan, qualified by owning stock shares in Ford, it is a big discount and Ford stock is doing great!

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
Glory hallelujah, I checked the Ford tracker today and it said my BS went into production today 1/7 with a delivery date of 2/19. It's a Cyber Orange Badlands with Premium Package, Ford Co-pilot360 Assist+ and the cargo management system which might be the best $110 option. The only thing I wish I had opted for but didn't were the Falken tires.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
I ordered a 22 Badlands in cyber orange, premium package with black tan interior, no other options.
Ordered early September, got window sticker early October. Build date was week of 11/22, think was actually built the following week. Delivery estimate was 12/31- 1/6. Dealer called 1/3 informing me it was just unloaded off rail in Atlanta and will be transported to him in a few days, we are in south west Georgia about 250 miles from Atlanta. As of yesterday it had not arrived but expect it to be next week.
I am purchasing through the X-Plan, qualified by owning stock shares in Ford, it is a big discount and Ford stock is doing great!

Mine sat in the Chicago railyard for 17 days waiting for a truck to bring it the 150 miles west on I80 to my dealership.

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
Mine sat in the Chicago railyard for 17 days waiting for a truck to bring it the 150 miles west on I80 to my dealership.
Same thing is happening to my ā€˜22 BL here in RI; on Tuesday, Ford extended my delivery date by a month until 2/9. Essentially a 30 mile trip after 3K from mexivo. And now it probably will be missing bash plates and the (now infamous) engine cover. Nonetheless ā€¦ Iā€™m beside myself in anticipation and excitement!
Sponsored