BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I have not purchased one yet, but I need to get one before summer gets here. The Weather Tech price is more palatable compared to the Ford, but the Ford looks better IMO.

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
I have used Eclipse Sunshades on all my vehicles for the last 15 years. They mount directly to the windshield and are extremely convenient and easy to use.

I just checked their website and it doesn’t look like they have it for the BS yet, but thought I’d share as a potential option down the road FWIW.

https://eclipsesunshades.net/

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
We are waiting for our Ford one & some other goodies , I like the looks of one with BS on it .

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I read the one review on the weather tech shade, the reviewer says that one rolls up to store and was tough to do that and he ended up just throwing in in the back seat.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I use the Ford OEM one. Fits perfectly and easily fold up in a bag they provide. Easy put up and take down, plus the Bronco Name on the front when its up.
I agree i have it too. Its slick that the bronco name is on there and it does a good job of blocking the rays. I’m pleased with it.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I read the one review on the weather tech shade, the reviewer says that one rolls up to store and was tough to do that and he ended up just throwing in in the back seat.
I have a weather tech for me '05 Pontiac Sunfire and yes it is a pain to roll up it does not fold. But it fits in windshield great and looks well made. Its just real stiff, does not fold, and when you try to roll it up its like a coiled spring wants to resist being rolled up.

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My Dealership has Introtech as a vendor. Got a nice folding sun shade for pretty cheap. Came with a cover bag and fits decently enough. Sturdy.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
My Ford sun screen is padded on the back. This keeps me from scuffing the dash and info screen frame everytime I install it. I use it every day so I often just fold it and lay it on top of the bag in the back seat.
Your Bronco sports deserve factory parts and accessories. Don't Walmart your Sport with cheap stuff. It's degrading to the Ford brand.

D-Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Honda S2000
From what it looks like, the Ford sunscreen is a Weathertech with BRONCO printed on the front…maybe someone with it can confirm. I bought the Weathertech full kit and it is amazing. The fit of the windshield shade is not perfect but almost. The fit of the other window shades are PERFECT….no light gets through.

They are all labeled where on the car they go and have a black backside so they can be flipped in winter to help melt the snow and ice off the windows. They are stiffer since they are thick but that provides more insulation from heat/cold. They all roll up and secure by a Velcro strap on the windshield shade. Hope this helps.