Weathertech Mudflaps

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Finally got my WT mud flaps…took a month… installed tonite and fit really nice.I like em?
I'm about to order a F/R set. Just wondering if they are truly "No Drill" and use the existing mounting holes on our Bronco Sports?

OP
OP
Fordfan

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I'm about to order a F/R set. Just wondering if they are truly "No Drill" and use the existing mounting holes on our Bronco Sports?
Yup …no drilling. Pull some plugs out and screws go in their place. There are also some clips that hold them….super easy and don’t have to take wheels off. Really happy with mine

dannyc928

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Yup …no drilling. Pull some plugs out and screws go in their place. There are also some clips that hold them….super easy and don’t have to take wheels off. Really happy with mine
Hi Fordfan. What is your opinion or experience with the clips that hold on the front mud flaps? Are they sturdy enough and will hold the mud flaps in place when driving in mud, gravel and rain? I fear the clips would pop off.

OP
OP
Fordfan

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Hi Fordfan. What is your opinion or experience with the clips that hold on the front mud flaps? Are they sturdy enough and will hold the mud flaps in place when driving in mud, gravel and rain? I fear the clips would pop off.
They're fine ...just went through a real snowy winter and no an issue at all. There are a couple of screws that hold them too

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I got my WeatherTech flaps yesterday, along with the hood gaurd. Haven't tried the flaps yet, but the hood gaurd DID NOT FIT! The mount holes were in the correct places, but the gaurd was too thick (or shaped wrong?) to fit between the hood lip and the body, the latch would not close. Waiting for response from WT. Won't try the flaps until hood gaurd issue is resolved.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my WeatherTech flaps yesterday, along with the hood gaurd. Haven't tried the flaps yet, but the hood gaurd DID NOT FIT! The mount holes were in the correct places, but the gaurd was too thick (or shaped wrong?) to fit between the hood lip and the body, the latch would not close. Waiting for response from WT. Won't try the flaps until hood gaurd issue is resolved.
OK, flaps fit great and easy to install, (I'm 80 years old, if I can do it, ANYONE can do it)! WeatherTech is refunding the bug/rock deflector, it won't fit on my BL for unknown reason. Great company, help with no hassle, Stand behind their products!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
FYI, only the front has to be drilled on the Ford versions and that’s into the plastic part at the bottom. Wheels also do not need to come off but those with larger hands will find the back ones a pain but that is the same I would expect with the weather techs as they use the same mounting points.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude! I volunteer to run a local pickleball club's website. You are using an online forum, therefore you are not an ordinary 80-year-old!
Thank You for that! My wife has said the same thing, but she's prejudiced! AND, thank you for being a volunteer, not enough of that going on anymore! Attached are some (poor quality) pictures of the flaps. And since the hood protector was a bust, I'm having the Ford Aeroskin II installed by dealer at the end of the month.

Ford Bronco Sport Weathertech Mudflaps DSCN3049.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Weathertech Mudflaps DSCN3050.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Weathertech Mudflaps DSCN3051.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Weathertech Mudflaps DSCN3052.JPG

GaryCN

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Used my Cricut to add graphics to the WeatherTech mud flaps, installing the flaps was not too bad, the innermost screw on the rear was a little difficult with the tires on. Persistence got it done.
Ford Bronco Sport Weathertech Mudflaps WeatherTechMudFlaps_1

On3Adam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Used my Cricut to add graphics to the WeatherTech mud flaps, installing the flaps was not too bad, the innermost screw on the rear was a little difficult with the tires on. Persistence got it done.
Ford Bronco Sport Weathertech Mudflaps WeatherTechMudFlaps_1
What Font and size did you use?

On3Adam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
So I got the weathertech mudflaps. Ended up using our cricut machine to put my own touch to it.

Ford Bronco Sport Weathertech Mudflaps C7082E2F-FA41-4E54-B8CF-B38229ABDFF2
Sponsored