AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Got some front weathertech floormats today. Had to wait a few days, but well worth the wait. I run them on all my vehicles, due to our extreme weather patterns here. Really saves the floor.
Perfect fit, clicks into oem buttons!
I highly recommend these!

Ford Bronco Sport WeatherTech Front Floor Mats Installed 06E187CE-D41B-4D3B-9BE4-EB861A1D42ED

Ford Bronco Sport WeatherTech Front Floor Mats Installed 59158EC0-F849-4E20-8B3E-4130A3F5FD96
Ford Bronco Sport WeatherTech Front Floor Mats Installed 00506250-5158-46F3-BB7E-F264466A1AE2
Ford Bronco Sport WeatherTech Front Floor Mats Installed BF92628F-159A-4431-9D8F-05A45EFA4ABE
Ford Bronco Sport WeatherTech Front Floor Mats Installed 8406EEE0-507C-4005-A56E-FA1024DBD35B

Ford Bronco Sport WeatherTech Front Floor Mats Installed 33CD492A-436A-425E-B8A7-3360E1D6207E
Sponsored

OP
OP
AndyMac204

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Any advantage of the weathertech mats vs the oem ones?
im not too sure, i havent seen what the oem rubber mats look like (base w/carpet).
if you look close at the pics, they are formed super tight to all edges. keeps junk off the carpet.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have the oem rubber mats front and rear. The Weathertech looks to have higher sides near the front of the mats. I like the oem mats fit and they also have the same pattern as the cargo area mat, keeping the look uniform front to back. I can post pics later.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Those weathertech look good with more front coverage it seems. I have the oem and I’m happy with them and the continuity they offer. Just my adhd oc kicking in. Haha

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My OEM sez Bronco Sport not Weather tech. Looks like mine fit better, tighter. I like mine better :,P
Is anyone else having issues with the white Bronco Sport lettering turning black on their mats? How do you clean them to make the letters white again?

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Is anyone else having issues with the white Bronco Sport lettering turning black on their mats? How do you clean them to make the letters white again?
I haven't deep cleaned mine, I spray them out every now and then and the lettering is still white.

Hdscreens

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Baby bronco
Didn’t realize I covered the accelerator pedal when I installed the weather techs. When I turned on a few hours later the rpm’s went crazy cause the weather techs had the pedal to the floor. Silly mistake but dangerous.

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Didn’t realize I covered the accelerator pedal when I installed the weather techs. When I turned on a few hours later the rpm’s went crazy cause the weather techs had the pedal to the floor. Silly mistake but dangerous.
OEM a lot easier to clean weather tech are a bear to clean after a while and never seem to look as good as the OEM.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I tried the Weathertech mats in my F150 Supercrew. I found the raised edge around the perimeter always caught my shoe getting in and out and over time became distorted. I ended up replacing them with Husky brand mats instead. Not sure if the Bronco Sport mats would do the same thing.

IronMikeGolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, BS OB
Any advantage of the weathertech mats vs the oem ones?
Comparing the OEM rubber ones in my BS and the photos of the WeatherTech ones, the (to me) biggest advantage of the WeatherTechs is the area covered below the throttle pedal. There's a horizontal ledge there that's not covered by the OEM mat.

I like the look of the OEM better, but will likely get WeatherTech front seat mats before the snow hits. Lots of salty water gets in our vehicles here in NE Ohio.

Edited to add: I got the OEM mats before I got delivery of our BS, so I brought them to the dealer when we went to pick it up. I had shopped WeatherTech (had them in our Jeep Liberty and was pleased), but at the time, the WeatherTech website had no photos of the actual BS mats. Just generic pics. That's why I passed at that time.

Last edited:

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Comparing the OEM rubber ones in my BS and the photos of the WeatherTech ones, the (to me) biggest advantage of the WeatherTechs is the area covered below the throttle pedal. There's a horizontal ledge there that's not covered by the OEM mat.

I like the look of the OEM better, but will likely get WeatherTech front seat mats before the snow hits. Lots of salty water gets in our vehicles here in NE Ohio.

Edited to add: I got the OEM mats before I got delivery of our BS, so I brought them to the dealer when we went to pick it up. I had shopped WeatherTech (had them in our Jeep Liberty and was pleased), but at the time, the WeatherTech website had no photos of the actual BS mats. Just generic pics. That's why I passed at that time.
Agree !!I have the OEM ones only bad thing is under the accelerator it gets dirty....Weathertech looks to have better coverage there...especially when it's slushy/salty snow in winter

coolt

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Weathertechs are US made. Where are the OEMs made?
Sponsored