gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Observation from being at the dealer this past week.

They have had about a dozen BS's and about six Broncos delivered in five days. Including Badlands of both models.

For months they've had almost nothing coming in. Maybe this is a good sign.
Yeah, one of my local dealers got a bunch and now has over 20 on the lot, but they still want their $5k market adjustment. ?
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Is there anyone in here still waiting for a 2021 thatā€™s at the factory, got a shipping notification this week?
I'm waiting. Status changed to shipped last Thursday. Nothing on Palsapp. Ford's tracking page says 4 Dec for expected delivery, but dealer tells me they expect it on the 28th. I can't get Ford's tracking page to work any more--maybe I used it too much and I'm in the penalty box. :stop::cwl:

kcomeaux87

Big Bend
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm waiting. Status changed to shipped last Thursday. Nothing on Palsapp. Ford's tracking page says 4 Dec for expected delivery, but dealer tells me they expect it on the 28th. I can't get Ford's tracking page to work any more--maybe I used it too much and I'm in the penalty box. :stop::cwl:
lol. Same I canā€™t get it to work today Didnt show shipped yet but dealer told me 18th to 24th of this month they will have it. Not holding my breath on that.

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
You won't be able to track on Palsapp until after it's off the train. If you can get the rail car number from your dealer, you can call and get automated tracking while it's on the train. It will start on Union Pacific, and might change to CSX. I'm in Michigan, so mine changed to CSX at one point. You can search the forum for instructions.

After mine was offloaded, my dealer's info showed up in Palsapp, but said Pending until it was actually on the way to the dealer. Then it will change to Dispatched and the date, and then Delivered and the date. Mine was just delivered to my dealer today, so I watched this happen today. It can take a long time to get to your dealer after it's offloaded from the train. Mine got to the last train stop on 11/6, and was just picked up and taken to my dealer today (11/16). My dealer is delivering my Bronco Sport to me tomorrow. :)

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
My ā€˜21 shipped on the 28th has had the window sticker updated six times (I know thatā€™s meaningless) but I tend to think that it means somethingā€¦ last update was 11/14. My estimated is 12/09. I think itā€™ll appear sooner. TBD, Iā€™m in CT.

kcomeaux87

Big Bend
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So maybe a dumb question but , can it be shipped and not updated. ETA date changed on the 13th to 11/24/2021 but still shows In Production. Dealer said 11/18/2021. After all these months I just don't trust them.

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Got the call today my BL buggie has finally arrived at the dealership. Arrived last night 11/16 and was estimated from the tracker to arrive 11/17. Pretty spot on. Picking up Friday morning. Nearly outta here!

3/24 order
6/4 in production
10/20 built
shipped a few days after built date
11/16 arrived at dealer

Wishing the rest of you receive yours sooner than later.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Got the call today my BL buggie has finally arrived at the dealership. Arrived last night 11/16 and was estimated from the tracker to arrive 11/17. Pretty spot on. Picking up Friday morning. Nearly outta here!

3/24 order
6/4 in production
10/20 built
shipped a few days after built date
11/16 arrived at dealer

Wishing the rest of you receive yours sooner than later.
Take a look at the door sticker to see what the production date is. Mine is dated 6/21 even though it didn't get the RCM until October.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am officially out of the waiting room! My June build, 'Rock Pony', complete with RCM, FDM, and some Sonoran lot sand.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20211112_153516

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG959003
Congratulations
Mine is at dealer and disappointingly there is a lot of adhesive left on the black paint work from the prolonged storage!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 8D64BB77-00C7-49AC-8566-9A766BD668E0

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 579FF7E7-2491-4C4C-A8FC-38C0E8F606E1

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
8 months after I placed my order I can officially say Iā€™m leaving the waiting room!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 7E901BD1-A809-45C7-B0FD-BDDA5CBBEFE1
Congrats. It looks like you may have to wait 8 years to get your license to drive it.

Last edited:

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So call me crazy but Iā€™m Giving up my 6 month desert queen 2021 BA/BL, cyber orange , tow pack that I could get next week for a 2022 identical unit build date December due mid January !
same price near as damnit. And a year new newer.
I, obviously, have not needed it the last nine months , whatā€™s another 2? I will keep driving my work vehicles this winter since my retirement got a little delayed anyway and have a 2022 without a year of depreciation built inā€¦ā€¦..
If anybody wants it let me know Iā€™ll point you to it, itā€™s in Pa.
Dealer did not mind he says he needs the inventory!
cheers Warren

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So call me crazy but Iā€™m Giving up my 6 month desert queen 2021 BA/BL, cyber orange , tow pack that I could get next week for a 2022 identical unit build date December due mid January !
same price near as damnit. And a year new newer.
I, obviously, have not needed it the last nine months , whatā€™s another 2? I will keep driving my work vehicles this winter since my retirement got a little delayed anyway and have a 2022 without a year of depreciation built inā€¦ā€¦..
If anybody wants it let me know Iā€™ll point you to it, itā€™s in Pa.
Dealer did not mind he says he needs the inventory!
cheers Warren
Funny, this is the only time i've seen vehicles appreciate off the lot