First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Mine is at the dealer. My salesman is out until Monday. I went and looked at and yeah it got my heart racing a little. :) We are going Monday morning for test drive and to make a final decision.

Going to be some tough decision making, BS now or order a Big Bronco for next year?

I checked the door sticker and it has a June production date. Saw something else that raises an eyebrow, total payload is 860lbs. Us and two friends might be too much weight for the little BS LOL.
Get some pictures. A test drive will tell a lot. Never know it could be a good one and impress you.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
So, seven months after my order, the Sport arrived. Even though I cancelled my order back in June because of delays, my dealer was nice enough to let me come in an see it. Nice looking vehicle, but I was very much still happy with my Trailhawk. Good luck to whoever the new owner will be. The dealer was great through this whole time, even though the chips were the cause of all.
Safe driving all!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20211107_081453_09

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20211107_081730

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20211107_081618

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
So, seven months after my order, the Sport arrived. Even though I cancelled my order back in June because of delays, my dealer was nice enough to let me come in an see it. Nice looking vehicle, but I was very much still happy with my Trailhawk. Good luck to whoever the new owner will be. The dealer was great through this whole time, even though the chips were the cause of all.
Safe driving all!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20211107_081453_09

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20211107_081730

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20211107_081618
She's a beauty.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Joined the waiting room Saturday! Yeah! Now for patienceā€¦

Can anyone see anything wrong with this order? My sales guy went over it, then we went over it together to verify, then Iā€™ve been over it again.

It should be: Badlands in Silver, with Gray roof.
Options:
-ā€˜steeliesā€™: with the wild peak tires. These have to be some of the coolest oem wheels recently, one of my reasons for choosing a badlands. Plus the tires that they come with are 3PMSF rated so should be good enough for winter here.
-Package: I enjoy the luxury features, so this had to be added. For me, this will I think make me happier over the 10-15 years I plan to drive this.
-Cargo Management: cheap to add at time of order, cost prohibitive after the fact. I suppose you lose a little space with the rails on the side panels, but if Iā€™m hauling that much I probably need to rent a truck. For the day to day, I think this will be worth it.
-Co-Pilot 360 Assist+: At my age I really appreciate all the driving aids possible, and adaptive cruise is something that Iā€™ve come to use more than any other modern feature.
-Trailer Towing: Much cheaper & easier to add with the order, even if I donā€™t plan on doing much trailering.

Can anyone spot any errors or issues with what Iā€™ve intended vs. what appears on the dealer order? I didnā€™t add in anything for floor mats, etc as those can always be bought later too. My dealer might well include them with the sale.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 9C2785D4-F18C-4AA5-9127-2A4B0C4FD61A

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Joined the waiting room Saturday! Yeah! Now for patienceā€¦

Can anyone see anything wrong with this order? My sales guy went over it, then we went over it together to verify, then Iā€™ve been over it again.

It should be: Badlands in Silver, with Gray roof.
Options:
-ā€˜steeliesā€™: with the wild peak tires. These have to be some of the coolest oem wheels recently, one of my reasons for choosing a badlands. Plus the tires that they come with are 3PMSF rated so should be good enough for winter here.
-Package: I enjoy the luxury features, so this had to be added. For me, this will I think make me happier over the 10-15 years I plan to drive this.
-Cargo Management: cheap to add at time of order, cost prohibitive after the fact. I suppose you lose a little space with the rails on the side panels, but if Iā€™m hauling that much I probably need to rent a truck. For the day to day, I think this will be worth it.
-Co-Pilot 360 Assist+: At my age I really appreciate all the driving aids possible, and adaptive cruise is something that Iā€™ve come to use more than any other modern feature.
-Trailer Towing: Much cheaper & easier to add with the order, even if I donā€™t plan on doing much trailering.

Can anyone spot any errors or issues with what Iā€™ve intended vs. what appears on the dealer order? I didnā€™t add in anything for floor mats, etc as those can always be bought later too. My dealer might well include them with the sale.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 9C2785D4-F18C-4AA5-9127-2A4B0C4FD61A
I donā€™t see anything glaring. Anyone else? MAke sure you get a DORA from the dealer after the order goes in and is confirmed. The DORA is the Ford to dealer combination of every item that will be built on your BS

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I donā€™t see anything glaring. Anyone else? MAke sure you get a DORA from the dealer after the order goes in and is confirmed. The DORA is the Ford to dealer combination of every item that will be built on your BS
Thanks for taking a look, appreciate the help! This is the first time since a 2007 F150 Iā€™ve done this, so not totally familiar with how it all works nowadays. So I really appreciate your tip too, Iā€™ll be sure to ask after the DORA this week when I touch base with my sales guy to make sure it did get all entered correctly.

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Is there another status on palsapp.com besides Pending and Delivered? When I track my Bronco Sport, it now has the dealer's name and city (wasn't there until after the train got to the last stop), but still says Pending after a couple of days.

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
Is there another status on palsapp.com besides Pending and Delivered? When I track my Bronco Sport, it now has the dealer's name and city (wasn't there until after the train got to the last stop), but still says Pending after a couple of days.
The day before mine was delivered to the dealer, the status on palsapp changed from 'pending' to 'dispatched' which I took to mean loaded on the truck.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Ordered today!

Badlands, Shadow Black w/ Carbonized Gray Roof

Premium pkg (no sun roof)
Co-pilot/nav
Tow pkg
Floorliners

Priority 19, which I think is pretty standardā€¦

kcomeaux87

Big Bend
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Is there anyone in here still waiting for a 2021 thatā€™s at the factory, got a shipping notification this week?

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered today!

Badlands, Shadow Black w/ Carbonized Gray Roof

Premium pkg (no sun roof)
Co-pilot/nav
Tow pkg
Floorliners

Priority 19, which I think is pretty standardā€¦
Almost the same build as me. Mine shows Priority 19 as well, which does seem to be pretty common. One of the threads here had a bit of an explanation, I guess they can move up from 19 to 10, but anything ordered for dealer inventory is 20 or below, so somehow in the magic formula of scheduling customer orders apparently have somewhat of a higher priority. Iā€™m not sure it means anything much.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Observation from being at the dealer this past week.

They have had about a dozen BS's and about six Broncos delivered in five days. Including Badlands of both models.

For months they've had almost nothing coming in. Maybe this is a good sign.
Sponsored