Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
The BB and OB models aren’t waiting as long and dealers have them in stock at least by me since I’m seeing them a lot both on websites and on the road here in NY. Most of the people waiting months are waiting on badlands models but some of them are moving to shipping status so we’ll be seeing more soon!
Seeing same thing. OBs and BBs on dealer lot. More on the way. Badland owners will be the unicorns.

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Shipped 9/29, no update since, but now this email. Palsapp still empty, and last update to window sticker was yesterdays date added to the bottom.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BC68FFB9-AC0C-4F72-B38D-804287C46153

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Shipped 9/29, no update since, but now this email. Palsapp still empty, and last update to window sticker was yesterdays date added to the bottom.

Awesome! Congrats!!!!! Long awaited and you deserve a great ride!!

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

I see you're from Allentown. I'm in Perkasie with an order that shipped on the 28th. Our builds could both be on the same train (which passed through Pittsburgh this morning). Fingers crossed!

haroldqjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
When did you order? Mine was ordered in April and still waiting lol
I got mine from a dealer and the order date was 4/10 so idk what's up with your order. You could possibly get a visibility report from your dealer.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I got mine from a dealer and the order date was 4/10 so idk what's up with your order. You could possibly get a visibility report from your dealer.
So was it a cancelled order or a dealer stock order? When did you go in and grab their order?

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
I see you're from Allentown. I'm in Perkasie with an order that shipped on the 28th. Our builds could both be on the same train (which passed through Pittsburgh this morning). Fingers crossed!
I can only hope ?? It’s been roughly 8 months since the order date. Unfortunately my dealer plays dumb when it comes to requesting a vehicle visibility report

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Update: In April I ordered a Big Bend. Then I saw an Outer Banks and decided to upgrade. I ordeded the Outer Banks in June. I got my Outer Banks in September, but was told by my dealer that there was no word on the Big Bend. Today, more than a month after I got the Outer Banks, ordered in June, I got a notice from Ford that the Big Bend ordered in April has shipped. Something is wackky at Ford. I think the Big Bend might be one of the Mexican desert cars.

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Wouldn't you know, mine is finally on the way and I have to report for jury duty on the day it is expected to deliver. I hope the judge will understand...

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 9.41.13 AM
Sponsored