Big Bend
First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 518308B8-AB7C-493A-9348-E63CD24B2F60

The name is “Raider” (wife’s favorite NFL team & Googled “bad a&& horse names”). 3 month wait so very worth it.

Big Bend Iconic Silver Metallic with BB package (including moonroof), 18” wheels, Co-pilot360, & tow package. Paid MSRP.
  • Dealer stock order placed 11/7
  • $500 deposit placed 6/12
  • Production date 8/3
  • Ship date 8/8 with estimated delivery 9/12 - 9/18
  • Delivered to CT 9/14
Keep the faith my friends, yours is coming too.
Sponsored

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Placed order 07/14/21, received VIN, but haven't had any other sort of update about build or anything. Anyone on a similar timeline as me? Order is an OB + 360 assist + cargo management system :)
I ordered OB + OB + 360 assist on July 15. I called the dealership a month later and was told I had a build week of 10/04.

Rhatty24

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camaro SS, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey all I have a quick question regarding my ordered bronco sport badlands. My order confirmed date is 3/16/21. The In production date is 6/7/21 which it’s currently still at. I know times are crazy but another local dealer to me just received a bronco badlands with the same package but not my preferable color plus the copilot 360 2.0 and the dates are after mine by a few months. I’m sure others have dealt with something similar it just has me wondering. Dealer hasn’t given me solid updates and it’ says in production on 6/7/21 something seems off

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Hey all I have a quick question regarding my ordered bronco sport badlands. My order confirmed date is 3/16/21. The In production date is 6/7/21 which it’s currently still at. I know times are crazy but another local dealer to me just received a bronco badlands with the same package but not my preferable color plus the copilot 360 2.0 and the dates are after mine by a few months. I’m sure others have dealt with something similar it just has me wondering. Dealer hasn’t given me solid updates and it’ says in production on 6/7/21 something seems off
Sounds like you are in the “ June Desert rot club” most of the vehicles built in June are still missing the RCM chip and were sent to rot in the Mexican desert. Builds since June have been completed and shipped. So they have the chips, I was told that for them to bring the desert rot orders back to the plant to finish them they have to stop production, which then won’t do. I was told that those June builds will not be completed until ALL customer and dealer stock orders are finished, then they will bring the June orders back to the plant and put the missing chips in them and ship them. Total BS. I gave up on mine and found one that was built and is currently in transit.

Rhatty24

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camaro SS, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Sounds like you are in the “ June Desert rot club” most of the vehicles built in June are still missing the RCM chip and were sent to rot in the Mexican desert. Builds since June have been completed and shipped. So they have the chips, I was told that for them to bring the desert rot orders back to the plant to finish them they have to stop production, which then won’t do. I was told that those June builds will not be completed until ALL customer and dealer stock orders are finished, then they will bring the June orders back to the plant and put the missing chips in them and ship them. Total BS. I gave up on mine and found one that was built and is currently in transit.
thanks for the response, that sucks looks like I’ll have to search. I can’t find a badlands near NJ. I’m wondering if I should stick it out a few more weeks to see if it changes or not. I have a trade in I want to use but the longer I wait the more the market For my car can crash

sticks918

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL, Area 51
thanks for the response, that sucks looks like I’ll have to search. I can’t find a badlands near NJ. I’m wondering if I should stick it out a few more weeks to see if it changes or not. I have a trade in I want to use but the longer I wait the more the market For my car can crash
I'm in the same boat and looking for a similarly specced out BL in the IL/IN/OH area. I'll be lucky to get something before the snow falls, which is ridiculous for a vehicle ordered in March. Patience is definitely getting a bit thin over here.

JessP09

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Received an email that my OB was in Clearing IL on Tuesday. Just checked and the date on my window sticker changed to today. Hoping that means it’s on its way to Northern WI!

janskisd

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Is there any validity to this? My badlands has a build date of 6/14 and currently still says “in production” with a 10/25 end or delivery date. My dealer told me it was built and just waiting on a chip. No updates in the last month. Becoming impatient…..

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Is there any validity to this? My badlands has a build date of 6/14 and currently still says “in production” with a 10/25 end or delivery date. My dealer told me it was built and just waiting on a chip. No updates in the last month. Becoming impatient…..
Sounds like you just provided yourself with the validity. Sorry for the confirmation.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Received an email that my OB was in Clearing IL on Tuesday. Just checked and the date on my window sticker changed to today. Hoping that means it’s on its way to Northern WI!
Mine regenerated when it switched from U.P. To CSX. Then again when it arrived at the shipping yard, and finally again when it arrived at the dealership yesterday. :party:

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
Has anyone had their vehicle finished and shipped that was in the June build desert hold?

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Has anyone had their vehicle finished and shipped that was in the June build desert hold?
No I was told they won’t be finished and shipped until they finish all other customer and dealer stock orders first, then the June builds will be brought back to the plant to be finished and shipped.

janskisd

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
No I was told they won’t be finished and shipped until they finish all other customer and dealer stock orders first, then the June builds will be brought back to the plant to be finished and shipped.
That’s complete horseshit. My dealer seems to know nothing about that. Other dealerships are getting badlands in that were placed and built after mine. I found something very similar to what I originally wanted and backed out of my order ?

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
That’s complete horseshit. My dealer seems to know nothing about that. Other dealerships are getting badlands in that were placed and built after mine. I found something very similar to what I originally wanted and backed out of my order ?
Maybe not......there are differences between Ford US and Ford of Canada! Ricejenn is from Canada (as am I). So, maybe the information that Ricejeen received from her Canadian Dealer is correct, where vehicles that are built for the Canadian Market only are concerned? Just a thought.

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I’m only offering what I was told by the new dealership I’m now dealing with - my old dealership that I placed my order with kept telling me they had no information when my June build would arrive. I started searching, found a dealership 2.5 hours away that had a badlands exactly what I ordered that is a stock order for them that was just built and has shipped so I’ve cancelled my June desert rot order and I’m taking this one. This dealership also has vehicles built in June sitting in Mexico waiting on chips and they were told the information from their Ford Rep.
Sponsored