Timbotc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Same here. I was scheduled for last week and have had no communication from Ford or my dealer. Still no window sticker.
I’m at the dealership now! I got carbon grey outer banks! Screw it! They had just gotten it in today! No sunroof but I’m good with it!
Sponsored

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
I ordered my Badlands back on May 25. Just got a call today that the order banks have opened up and they are putting my order in. No idea when production will start, though. Since it’s so late, it’s going to be a 2022.

NBE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Placed order 07/14/21, received VIN, but haven't had any other sort of update about build or anything. Anyone on a similar timeline as me? Order is an OB + 360 assist + cargo management system :)
I have been reading posts for months on this Forum, although I only recently joined as a member. So, with that said, and hoping this information isn't too redundant, I was checking the Ford.com site a couple of days ago and from their home page I clicked on Support and Service (Top Right of page). From their I was able to enter my VIN#. The search revealed specific information about my Badlands order, made on February 20, including information about RECALLS, and I was able to download the PDF version of the Bronco Sport Owners Manual. Like most of you, I am always checking the Tracking System, and any other information sources I can find. This may not satisfy everyone's curiosity, but at least in my case showed that my Bronco Sport is actually a real vehicle, and not just a series of dates, numbers, and missing control modules, plus being able to read through the owners manual is some consolation while I wait.

Patience is a virtue... but I'm running a little low on fuel!

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1631103686071

Brown Betty came home last night. (My little black Juke was Black Betty - hope you start singing Ram Jam - so the humor fit with the BB theme - "Black Betty had a child"...) Selling off Black Betty tomorrow morning after 9 years and 207k miles of toting me around!

Dealer kept my pricing locked - after some discussion - from what I originally ordered/quoted at in March. Used X-plan pricing, but wasn't entitled to the incentives apparently. But that's ok. Got her financed at 1.79% (1.99% after bank fees) for 75 months.

Now to start the customization. First to go is going to be the white lettering, hate them even more in person! OH AND the dealership stuff...They aren't paying ME for advertising space...

Last edited:

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1631103686071

Brown Betty came home last night. (My little black Juke was Black Betty - hope you start singing Ram Jam - so the humor fit with the BB theme - "Black Betty had a child"...) Selling off Black Betty tomorrow morning after 9 years and 207k miles of toting me around!

Dealer kept my pricing locked - after some discussion - from what I originally ordered/quoted at in March. Used X-plan pricing, but wasn't entitled to the incentives apparently. But that's ok. Got her financed at 1.79% (1.99% after bank fees) for 75 months.

Now to start the customization. First to go is going to be the white lettering, hate them even more in person! OH AND the dealership stuff...They aren't paying ME for advertising space...
Judging by your avatar picture I expect to see a kayak and a bunch of fly rods strapped to the roof.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Judging by your avatar picture I expect to see a kayak and a bunch of fly rods strapped to the roof.
Hah! I've looked at rod holders. I ordered the CMS system specifically with my flyrods in mind. I can stick them between it and the back seat and don't have to worry about them! ...There's just so much more room which means I just have to get more gear I reckon :crackup:

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
Is the Ford tracker working for y'all? It keeps saying system error since this morning. Even the tracker here at the forum just says null. And my VIN has not showed up on palsapp too.

Last edited:

Jldenver13

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Is the Ford tracker working for y'all? It keeps saying system error since this morning. Even the tracker here at the forum just says null. And my VIN has not showed up on palsapp too.
Same problem here. No one at my dealership seems to know what’s going on. I just want to know if I’m actually going to get the OB I ordered. So frustrating.

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
Latest Update:

02-08-2021: Ordered Area 51, Ebony/Brown, OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg.
08-23-2021: Status changed from In Production to Built.

ETA for arrival is between 09-27 and 10-03-2021.

09-03-2021: Arrived at the Gateway Interchange Yard, Illinois @ 0221.
09-05-2021: Switched from UP to ALS. ETA to Lordstown, OH is 09-08-2021.
09-06-2021 ALS moved it to another yard and CSX departed towards Avon, IN @ 0221. ETA to Lordstown, OH is 09-08-2021 @ 0835.

It’s getting closer!
You should able to load a case of Faygo and Vernors in the back of your new BS now??

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Well, I'm kind of sort of almost officially out of the waiting room. As I suspected, I was 4 hours into my 8 hour beach drive Friday when the dealership texted me pictures of my BB! I told him where I was headed and that I wouldn't be back until Tuesday. He told me he'd clean her up and put her in the bay for me.

Leaving work a smidge early today to drive down to get her all set up. I'm excited, but here comes the payment LOL
Our cars were on the same train. My Outer Banks arrived in Traverse City, Michigan today. I'm picking it up tomorrow. Woo hoo!

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Mine showed up on the Palsapp for the first time yesterday, and today it was delivered.

The tracking is not 100%, not even close.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Mine showed up on the Palsapp for the first time yesterday, and today it was delivered.

The tracking is not 100%, not even close.
I've had my BS for a month now Palsapp still shows pending, not even close is an understatement.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
I finally got a phone call from my dealer and an email from Ford that my Badlands (now a 2022) has been officially ordered. I originally put the order in at the dealer in May. So, at least that’s some progress! The email stated that the builds will start on November 11. Fingers crossed that I get it not too many months after that
Sponsored