nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Another date change today, a week after the last. Hoping this one means it hit the end of the line for the rail transport. Of course, I'm going out of town this weekend for the holiday. It will show up to the dealer then, I know it.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si, 1969 Ford Torino GT
Hi all!

Just put in my order yesterday for a Big Bend in Cactus Gray with the Tow Package and Co-Pilot+. I was told 3-4 months but I'm in no hurry. To buy on the lot is marked up $2000 right now and I don't want to pay that lol plus I'd rather have exactly what I want.

Very excited as it's my first time buying a new car! I hope y'all get yours soon!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
We got tired of waiting for our Feb order and found one at another dealer that was almost exactly what we ordered which was a BB +BB with moonroof. Picked it up yesterday. Good luck to those still waiting.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_7591
I would suggest this option if possible. More and more popping up.
Adding myself to the list. Got my email from Ford this morning. The build priority code was a 19, but I guess that's what I get for using the x plan.

Cyber Orange Badlands with ebony active orange interior, tow package, cargo mat, splash guards, cargo management system and carpeted floor mats front and rear. Ordered 8/30/21
X-plan should not be a factor. Your affiliation with the plan does not affect order priority unless your dealer happens to be an ***. It's not their money, and at best it's $1700ish. I'd guess the 19 had more to do with allocations.

Last edited:

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I will find out exactly how much its costing me tomorrow. Going in the morning to sign the paperwork. Since ford already sent me the order confirmation email I know it went through. I just hope they got the price right. My ford guy didn't inspire me with confidence. I better get my 1000 bonus cash with the x plan or I will pitch a fit like a two year old. Well maybe not that bad but close.

ejs0619

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Placed order 07/14/21, received VIN, but haven't had any other sort of update about build or anything. Anyone on a similar timeline as me? Order is an OB + 360 assist + cargo management system :)

Sbrock11

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Been checking daily and this morning it says my BS was delivered to the dealer. How long does it usually take for the dealer to release it?

Btw,for others reference, it only took 19 days to go from Mexico to Washington state

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210901-085131

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Been checking daily and this morning it says my BS was delivered to the dealer. How long does it usually take for the dealer to release it?

Btw,for others reference, it only took 19 days to go from Mexico to Washington state

I recommend you go there ASAP and lock it down as yours before a "mistake" is made and they sell to somebody else for 5K over sticker.

Sbrock11

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I recommend you go there ASAP and lock it down as yours before a "mistake" is made and they sell to somebody else for 5K over sticker.
Good idea. Just called them up and Im going in as soon as they do their inspection. While I haven't waited as long as most people on here, I'd be beyond pissed if they pulled that on me.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Good idea. Just called them up and Im going in as soon as they do their inspection. While I haven't waited as long as most people on here, I'd be beyond pissed if they pulled that on me.
A real good idea....Mine came in on a Friday, picked it up on Saturday. While I was signing the papers 3 people came in the showroom and tried to buy it and another salesman was looking for the keys so give someone a test drive.

Last edited:

Sbrock11

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
A real good idea....Mine came in on a Friday, picked it up on Saturday. While I was signing the papers 3 people came in the showroom and tried to buy it and another salesman was looking for the keys so give someone a test drive.
Oh boy, I have half a mind to just show up tomorrow morning when they open and not even risk it.....

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
That's crazy. Mine had arrived last Wednesday, picked it up 2 days later on Friday am. Took my chances there. :) It had a note on the dashboard - sold, see <sales guy's name>. That was appreciated.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
That's crazy. Mine had arrived last Wednesday, picked it up 2 days later on Friday am. Took my chances there. :) It had a note on the dashboard - sold, see <sales guy's name>. That was appreciated.
My salesman hid the key fobs in his desk or it may have be at risk.

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3

That number of days below shipped is pretty close huh. Thanks for sharing this. Might help me better estimate my Delivery date.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Status Update:
08-25-2021: Status changed from Built to Shipped.
09-01-2021: Arrived Fairfax, KS 1851 EST, on UP.
09-02-2021: Still in Fairfax, KS as of 0914 EST.
Will it head to Chicago, or St. Louis??? I'm leaning towards St. Louis, since it needs to go to Lordstown, OH for unloading...
Sponsored