Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
For the tracking of the train ride? No. I am using the CSX rail locator (I had trouble with the UP one).

Once you obtain the railcar number from the dealers "Vehicle Visibility Report", you can track railcar from Mexico to your final destination.

You have to call the railroad and use their automated phone system, as there is no website that I know of, that tracks the railcar. Since the railcar should stay the same, you can use either UP or CSX to track it.

Union Pacific: 800-877-5123 (Choose Option 1 for English, say "Trace" when asked for a response, then follow the prompts to enter your railcar number)

CSX: 800-235-2352 (Say "Location" and follow the prompts to enter your railcar number)

I have been using the Aberdeen Carolina & Western Railway website to track the progress.

https://www.acwr.com/economic-development/rail-maps/class-i-freight-carriers

The Railway from the plant to Tuson was via Ferromex, http://www.ferromex.com.mx/index-eng.jsp

From Tuson to the yard near St. Louis was via UP, and once it leaves the interchange, it should be on CSX.
That is pretty awesome. Logistics is spot on. Enjoy your ride as you have put good time in the acquisition, WAY more than Ford?
Sponsored

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
Hi. @Bold Tracey Are you in Royal Oak proper? I lived in Mount Clemens and would go to Royal Oak a lot in late 80's early 90's... (I ask "Royal Oak proper" because when I lived out of state, I would just say Detroit because most people have no clue where Mount Clemens is.)
Yes , Roya Oak, no proper? not far from Mt Clemens. Wish we all could just say Happy to be from wherever??lucky we can use hand as map. Or say near Detroit??

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Yes , Roya Oak, no proper? not far from Mt Clemens. Wish we all could just say Happy to be from wherever??lucky we can use hand as map. Or say near Detroit??
Exactly! Try living in another state and not having a handy (pun intended) instant map to show people where you’re from! I miss that. And Faygo rock n rye.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Latest Update:

02-08-2021: Ordered Area 51, Ebony/Brown, OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg.
08-23-2021: Status changed from In Production to Built.

ETA for arrival is between 09-27 and 10-03-2021.

09-03-2021: Arrived at the Gateway Interchange Yard, Illinois @ 0221.
09-05-2021: Switched from UP to ALS. ETA to Lordstown, OH is 09-08-2021.

The Alton & Southern Railway reports as ALS. From their website, it looks like they are owned by UP, and they Primarily operate the switching duties of the Gateway Yard, and do some local hauling.

I never recall seeing them run all the way to N.E. Ohio. Has anyone tracked your BS that included ALS? I assumed the next railway would have been CTX.

Thanks for any insight!

carlea_w

Badlands
First Name
Carlea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Finally saw an update! Have others been receiving Badlands w/ BL package and towing lately? I'm hesitant to believe it. But, if it is true, I am clueless as to when to begin lining up financing, potential trade, or to private sell my current vehicles.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.47.37 AM

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Latest Update:

02-08-2021: Ordered Area 51, Ebony/Brown, OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg.
08-23-2021: Status changed from In Production to Built.

ETA for arrival is between 09-27 and 10-03-2021.

09-03-2021: Arrived at the Gateway Interchange Yard, Illinois @ 0221.
09-05-2021: Switched from UP to ALS. ETA to Lordstown, OH is 09-08-2021.
09-06-2021 ALS moved it to another yard and CSX departed towards Avon, IN @ 0221. ETA to Lordstown, OH is 09-08-2021 @ 0835.

It’s getting closer!

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Finally saw an update! Have others been receiving Badlands w/ BL package and towing lately? I'm hesitant to believe it. But, if it is true, I am clueless as to when to begin lining up financing, potential trade, or to private sell my current vehicles.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.47.37 AM
Yes, I have.

X-man

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Oups… ford lost a customer… ?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 698-D04-E3-27-A2-4-F05-992-F-12-D4402-DAD86
Just bought this one, cancel the bronco last week and actually my original Ford bronco order was delivered last Saturday at the dealership…??‍♂

It’s ok, I like the Subaru… (a lot actually, love the extra space, big windows, panoramic sunroof and premium sound) I wasn’t excepted that ? and I’m sure I made someone very happy with the car immediately available.

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Just bought this one, cancel the bronco last week and actually my original Ford bronco order was delivered last Saturday at the dealership…??‍♂

It’s ok, I like the Subaru… (a lot actually, love the extra space, big windows, panoramic sunroof and premium sound) I wasn’t excepted that ? and I’m sure I made someone very happy with the car immediately available.
I just looked at the inventory and am surprised you cancelled when you did. Looks like they have a few Big Bends that are built and shipped. I understand the pain of the waiting game tho.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Well, I'm kind of sort of almost officially out of the waiting room. As I suspected, I was 4 hours into my 8 hour beach drive Friday when the dealership texted me pictures of my BB! I told him where I was headed and that I wouldn't be back until Tuesday. He told me he'd clean her up and put her in the bay for me.

Leaving work a smidge early today to drive down to get her all set up. I'm excited, but here comes the payment LOL

Timbotc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My last email said production date week of 8/30! 9/07 still not in production and no email giving an alternate date! Oh well…

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
My last email said production date week of 8/30! 9/07 still not in production and no email giving an alternate date! Oh well…
Same here. I was scheduled for last week and have had no communication from Ford or my dealer. Still no window sticker.

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Yikes. My build week is this coming Monday. Worries me now. I’ve been waiting since 3/13.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Mine lost connection with my email at one point. After my last build week go scheduled, I never received anymore emails from ford. It was like a glitch disassociated it. I still used the link from the prior emails to track my order though. Also, my dealer was never really good about keeping me up to date... So I just kept digging every week.

So I'd say just keep the faith, and keep checking using the info you've received already. Good luck!
Sponsored