OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Mine made it to NC yesterday dealer tells me and somehow managed to get to the dealer in NoVA today. Yes!!! Will probably pick it up on Friday.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
This is Ford's response to your concern:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Head In Sand
This made me laugh. I had mentally abandoned my BL+BL order from Feb 3rd that's likely sitting in the Sonoran desert quite awhile ago but hadn't formally canceled it. Today I formally asked for my $1000 dollar deposit back from the dealer. The dealer is supposedly sending me a check as the credit card deposit was made so long ago that can't refund back to the card. No sorry it didn't work out. No let us know if we can help you in the future, nothing. I'm not surprised everything about this transaction has sucked, zero communication from them or Ford. I clearly choose the wrong dealer and I can't see myself purchasing another Ford from them or at all anytime in the future. Good luck to you all but I'm done with Ford.

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
I have the exact same build. Yours was put In Production exactly two months after mine. Yours is built and about to be shipped, but mine is still In Production and waiting on a chip. This is a great example of how Ford has messed this up beyond any sort of comprehension.
We ordered ours 02/08/2021 As a special order. I wonder if that is the reason ours is shipping before a dealer order?

RowBSeat13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This made me laugh. I had mentally abandoned my BL+BL order from Feb 3rd that's likely sitting in the Sonoran desert quite awhile ago but hadn't formally canceled it. Today I formally asked for my $1000 dollar deposit back from the dealer. The dealer is supposedly sending me a check as the credit card deposit was made so long ago that can't refund back to the card. No sorry it didn't work out. No let us know if we can help you in the future, nothing. I'm not surprised everything about this transaction has sucked, zero communication from them or Ford. I clearly choose the wrong dealer and I can't see myself purchasing another Ford from them or at all anytime in the future. Good luck to you all but I'm done with Ford.
I'm almost there as well. The thing is, Ford doesn't care about explaining themselves/trying to make any of this right/respecting customers because they know that if we cancel an order, there will be 30 people in line begging to buy the builds that were supposed to be ours... and willing to pay over MSRP for them. So, what incentive do they have to keep us satisfied? It's absolutely pathetic in terms of being a decent company, but they literally have nothing to lose. They'll sell every Bronco they make, regardless of how they treat anyone.

CNick31

Outer Banks
First Name
Cassie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I’ve been following this thread and tried so hard to be patient
Ordered 3/5 OB + OB w/ moonroof
First build week 6/28
Second build week 8/28
Had radio silence for 2 months from Ford. I’d been emailing my salesman and he was on top of checking it every week and letting me know of changes. Since it’s the week before and heard no changes just followed up to make sure…. They changed my build week this week to 9/27 with no notice. My salesman reached out to the zone manager because now he’s mad too and best she said to do was contact Customer Relationship Center.

Is it even worth my breath? Has anyone with the moonroof changed their order and seen the build week improve?

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
First build week 6/28
Second build week 8/28
Had radio silence for 2 months from Ford. I’d been emailing my salesman and he was on top of checking it every week and letting me know of changes. Since it’s the week before and heard no changes just followed up to make sure…. They changed my build week this week to 9/27 with no notice. My salesman reached out to the zone manager because now he’s mad too and best she said to do was contact Customer Relationship Center.

Is it even worth my breath? Has anyone with the moonroof changed their order and seen the build week improve?
Search for local stock every day, that's the best option at this point. Found mine less than 60 miles from me. Popped up one night, bought it the next day.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/june-builds-sitting-in-the-mexican-desert.3657/post-61959

Jldenver13

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
First build week 6/28
Second build week 8/28

I am in the same boat, order 03/02/21 haven’t heard from Ford in over 2 months. The last they sent me in June was build date week of 09/06/21. My dealer told me a month ago it was week of 09/27/21. ?‍♀

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Latest Update:

02-08-2021: Ordered Area 51, Ebony/Brown, OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg.
05-10-2021: Scheduled Production date.:(
05-17-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:crying:
06-07-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:mad:
06-28-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:headbang:
07-05-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:curse:
08-09-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:angry:

08-23-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
08-16-2021: Status changed from Scheduled to In Production! Window Sticker Generated.
08-23-2021: Status changed from In Production to Built.
08-25-2021: Status changed from Built to Shipped.
ETA for arrival is between 09-27 and 10-03-2021.
The tunnel is getting brighter!

I feel bad for bragging about my progress when there are so many people stuck in the Lot Rot club. I hope Ford resolves that soon and compensates you for that cluster F.

Wishing you the best of luck! :fingerscrossed:

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Latest Update:

02-08-2021: Ordered Area 51, Ebony/Brown, OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg.
05-10-2021: Scheduled Production date.:(
05-17-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:crying:
06-07-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:mad:
06-28-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:headbang:
07-05-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:curse:
08-09-2021: Rescheduled Production date.:angry:

08-23-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
08-16-2021: Status changed from Scheduled to In Production! Window Sticker Generated.

I feel bad for bragging about my progress when there are so many people stuck in the Lot Rot club. I hope Ford resolves that soon and compensates you for that cluster F.

Wishing you the best of luck! :fingerscrossed:
You can brag. You've been waiting over 6 months. Enjoy your ride

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
Latest Update:

My build week is also on the 23. I'm using your experience as estimate for mine. Looks like you were ahead of me about 4 day. My status changed to In Production on the 20th and got my sticker as well. Sticker date at the bottom changed in 8/23/21. Hoping I get Built status tomorrow. ?

sticks918

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL, Area 51
According to Ford "in production"

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210826_101200~3
Some of you have the patience of saints, I ordered in March but got my window sticker almost immediately. I don't think I could've sat still without even a window sticker for 6+ months...

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Anyone know what a window sticker number is / does / can provide me. The window sticker is still unavailable and there’s no updates on Etis, however, a window sticker number has been listed on the unofficial tracker for the past few days. I’m wondering if that means the sticker is in the process of being generated?
Sponsored