Waiting room

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks that way. It says awaiting shipment with 8/30 estimated delivery. Go figure. My sales guy contacted me to confirm the same thing giving me 8/24-8/30 delivery window. I see some "waiting" status in palsapp as well. I'm still cautiously optimistic though, ie I believe it when I see the status change to shipped.
I will blow sunshine. If it says 8/30 and waiting expect it next week or early the week after. Exactly how mine went down
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Has anyone had an issue with not receiving a scheduled for production date for two months? I’m still only seeing that my order is confirmed.
Yeah. My original order was march, didn't start anything until mid June and they still delivered that one by early July.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
All 7 are exactly like the 3 listed. I just didn’t know what it shows if the modules aren’t there.
It will say "null" if the RCM module is missing.
This is from my BL +BL Pkg
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627623018576

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
I'm betting it's rolling and if it holds true to form, the 18th is long shot and SHOULD/could hit the lot by July 28
13MikeH,

You were close, delivered to the dealership on the 29th, Picking up on the 30th if all goes well.

MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
While I don't think it's fair to anyone that's been waiting for so much longer than me, I just checked the tracker on this site and my order that had a scheduled build week of 8/2 has now switched to "In Production" from "In Order Review" or whatever it said before that as of today. I'm pretty excited.

And I'm sorry to everyone still waiting that ordered forever ago, I hope this means they're picking up steam and you'll all be built sooner than later.
I would not get too excited until it moves to Built. Mine as been "in production" for a month and a half....lol.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Yeah thats what I've been thinking and so thats the route I'm going to go. I'll try my saleslady again tomorrow if she doesn't reach back out to me first. I'm really not gaining anything by holding out for my order over other vehicles. The only thing I'm losing potentially is the $1k order rebate but who even knows if I'd get that on my order anyway since it was ordered in March. This one is the way I'm going to go.

And hey if I can't get something else first at least I'll still have that one to fall back on.....whatever month it gets finished lol.
Heard back from her yesterday, apparently they've not been in the office much due to the shortages. But unfortunately that particular one has already been tagged for someone else.

I'm thinking of talking to the dealer I ordered mine from and seeing if we can figure something out. I keep toying with the idea of complaining to the dealer/Ford enough to see if they'll give me some kind of loaner until mine arrives lol.

I'm also hoping now that orders for 21s have closed that'll finally allow them to start catching up and finish the ones built in June sometime soon-ish.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Heard back from her yesterday, apparently they've not been in the office much due to the shortages. But unfortunately that particular one has already been tagged for someone else.

I'm thinking of talking to the dealer I ordered mine from and seeing if we can figure something out. I keep toying with the idea of complaining to the dealer/Ford enough to see if they'll give me some kind of loaner until mine arrives lol.

I'm also hoping now that orders for 21s have closed that'll finally allow them to start catching up and finish the ones built in June sometime soon-ish.
I am thinking the completion of the June builds are so far down on the totem pole that we may never see them. Chips are going to current builds, F150's, and big Bronco's.