OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I expanded my search and took a chance on a Badlands listed almost 3 hours away from me. They would not hold it for me and I had to wait until I had a day off from work, but it all worked out and I am finally out of the waiting room. I could not believe they had the vehicle come in with no reserve on it. I had been waiting on a dealer ordered Badlands with almost the same options and same color ordered 1/9, produced 6/14 and still sitting with 11/3 eta.....I am so in love with this vehicle and hope they start to move them soon. This is ridiculous to have vehicles sitting waiting on a part and shipping vehicles produced after them. Ford needs to do better....

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210722_140059
Happy for you. That's the carbon copy of one I've been waiting for. :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Awesome. Gives me hope that maybe the BB+BB I ordered in Feb is getting closer.
I'm thankful, but not a jerk, you should have been ahead of me.

MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I'm thankful, but not a jerk, you should have been ahead of me.
Nobody including me would consider you a jerk for something that is not in your control. The order in which they build them is confusing and frustrating but this is on Ford. However if you want to give me yours and continue waiting I will buy you dinner at the pickup site....lol.

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Nobody including me would consider you a jerk for something that is not in your control. The order in which they build them is confusing and frustrating but this is on Ford. However if you want to give me yours and continue waiting I will buy you dinner at the pickup site....lol.
:crackup:I'm thinking I'll have to become a jerk at this point!

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
It's my build week, unless some other weird hoodoo voodoo happens... Let the obsessive refresh of all the status checks I can do, begin! *It's going to be a long week :headbang::crackup:*

tylersmart

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jetta
Just as an FYI to everyone, I have been watching some of the other Badlands that were ordered by the dealership I am going through a few months ago. I just noticed that there were a couple of Badlands with the Badlands package that were in production this last week and have the RCM 737! They have been marked as built and will be shipped by end of next month.

Still a bummer that mine is one of those that are still waiting for the chip, but other cars getting built just means mine is getting closer. :rockon:

(Here is the link which so graciously shows VIN's and window stickers so you can see the information in the Vehicle Order Tracker and Etis system for yourself: Express Cars (lhmforddraper.com))

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Tracker is showing my BB+BB shipped 7/23/21!
Congrats! Gives me hope also that my BB+BB will be getting done soon (still waiting on the RCM unfortunately)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
(Here is the link which so graciously shows VIN's and window stickers so you can see the information in the Vehicle Order Tracker and Etis system for yourself: Express Cars (lhmforddraper.com))
All the window stickers I looked at are green special orders. So the dealer is listing customer ordered vehicles for sale on their web site?

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
All the window stickers I looked at are green special orders. So the dealer is listing customer ordered vehicles for sale on their web site?
Any order does hit the dealer page by default. Some call the dealer and ask it it is available, in some cases that is how people buy one because the customer backed out. If you see one regardless of sticker color, give them a call.

MemUser

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
My dealer list them for sale too but has assured me they will not sell it from under me. I sure hope so after waiting this long.

tylersmart

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jetta
I am not entirely sure how the system all works. I can just tell you that they ordered the vehicles, they let me know since I had been looking for a BS, then I reserved one I liked. I don't believe this was a cancelled order since they were 50 BS's all available at the same time.

If you look at their official website it lists a lot of these as reserved. It just doesn't show that information here for whatever reason.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Any order does hit the dealer page by default. Some call the dealer and ask it it is available, in some cases that is how people buy one because the customer backed out. If you see one regardless of sticker color, give them a call.
My dealer doesn't have my special order listed on their site?
Sponsored