OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Well, my (sixth) scheduled build week is 7/26 and I just checked and saw that my status went "In Production" and the window sticker link popped up but the window sticker itself hasn't been released just yet, perhaps later toady? A HUGE step in the right direction!!! ?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS BB with BB Pkg and Tow
Outstanding! Keep us posted.
Sponsored

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Flat out it's the copilot 360+ and moon roof. All the other components are being built and delivered.
We shall see. Mine has neither the CP360+ nor the moonroof and a schedule week of 7-26, but no correspondence in a long while.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We shall see. Mine has neither the CP360+ nor the moonroof and a schedule week of 7-26, but no correspondence in a long while.
Did you check if window sticker for next week's build been generated already or not?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
SM05 - Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Via the Ford e-mail, clicking on their Window Sticker link gives me a 404 error not found.

SM05 reminded me that if you append your VIN to end of the link below and hit enter, if you have a window sticker made, it will show up!

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

I now have my window sticker. PROGRESS!

BTW - the new window stickers have been updated to show the NHTSA safety ratings !

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My email is disconnected from my order. So when mine went into production status June 15 I didn't get an email. Apparently emails getting disconnected is common on Ford special orders from what I have been reading in other groups. Not going to bother dealer about email issue cause mine is sitting in Mexico 10/31 ETA so doesnt matter....

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waaaaaait a minute... how did I miss it, I don't know. I took a closer look at my order status page and it actually says 'Your 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands is "In Production"' now. ? I guess I trained myself to see a never changing "order confirmed". Got no email confirmation of any kind though. We'll see where it's at next week.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Got no email confirmation of any kind though. We'll see where it's at next week.
Same thing happened to me no email. And the tracker on this site used to have my last name for Customer now its blank. But it common for emails to get removed from Ford special orders. Anyway maybe yours will get built shipped.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I ordered my cactus Gray outer banks on June 4th. It's scheduled for production August 9th, And today my dealer called me with a VIN. Haven't really been looking at the trackers or anything, But it does look like there's some progress going on.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Stopped by my dealer yesterday in preparation for the delivery of my BS. I was surprised to see a row of F150s. Dealer said that they have received two deliveries this week. Note they are a small dealer in Maine compared to other dealers I bet.

As for my BS just for timeline FYI, the visibility report had it shipping (Rail / Union Pacific) on 15 Jul and arriving in Gatyard, IL 23 Jul. Ford has the Delivery as “Est.8/18/2021”. My dealer said for them the holdup tends to be the transition from the railhead to the truck.

Thinking the first week in August could be realistic.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Did you check if window sticker for next week's build been generated already or not?
I have not received any correspondence past "Scheduled for Production". So, no VIN to track or anything else. Can I check for a window sticker otherwise? Thanks.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I have not received any correspondence past "Scheduled for Production". So, no VIN to track or anything else. Can I check for a window sticker otherwise? Thanks.
I had to ask the dealer for the VIN. As far as I can tell your need the VIN and order number to see the sticker.

Last edited:

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Via the Ford e-mail, clicking on their Window Sticker link gives me a 404 error not found.

SM05 reminded me that if you append your VIN to end of the link below and hit enter, if you have a window sticker made, it will show up!

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

I now have my window sticker. PROGRESS!

BTW - the new window stickers have been updated to show the NHTSA safety ratings !
[/QUOTE]
I'm not seeing the new NHTSA ratings on my sticker, just a lot of NA's like before.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)