GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm so bored of waiting but at least seeing and drooling over big Broncos that are finally starting to trickle into dealers has been keeping me a bit occupied in the meantime ?

Man I love the Badlands grille, on both the BS and big Bronco.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210718_165219
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210718_165327
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210718_165522
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210718_165337
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210718_165351
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210718_165400
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210718_165459
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210718_165620
Sponsored

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
The poke in the eye...

When my son bought his first new car, a ford, he used my email address in the paperwork. So this morning I get an email from which among other things is an advertisement to buy a new Bronco Sport. Yeah, if he orders now he'll get a $1000.00 rebate and 1.9% for 60 months.

The interest rate is the same as my offer was, but he'd get double the rebate. Not new news, and really not surprised that they didn't cross check the email address to see that I have an order placed since March with half the rebate.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The poke in the eye...

When my son bought his first new car, a ford, he used my email address in the paperwork. So this morning I get an email from which among other things is an advertisement to buy a new Bronco Sport. Yeah, if he orders now he'll get a $1000.00 rebate and 1.9% for 60 months.

The interest rate is the same as my offer was, but he'd get double the rebate. Not new news, and really not surprised that they didn't cross check the email address to see that I have an order placed since March with half the rebate.
Yeah, they have bots to blanket email not surprised.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
The poke in the eye...

Don't forget that the price went up close to $500 on some models so comparing it to the $500 that you get for your rebate. The rate when I ordered was 0.9% for 60 months and 0% for 48 months. Those two rates are a better deal with only a $500 rebate and a lower MSRP/Dealer Invoice before the price increase.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
The poke in the eye...

you are forgetting they raised the price in the past few months

price raise + rebate= marketing scam

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
So I see my next week's production window sticker got generated. It wasn't there last night. Good. @Huntyeraws you might wanna check yours.

I think it's been mentioned here before, I see that MSRP on the sticker is about $800 higher than what I signed for back in February. :curse: Ford, you aren't making it easy to swallow this first time brand introduction. Yeah, I think Ford should've eaten the difference or stopped taking any pre-orders. Just saying.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So I see my next week's production window sticker got generated. It wasn't there last night.
I hope some miracle occurs and yours is built all parts complete and put on a train.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
So I see my next week's production window sticker got generated. It wasn't there last night. Good. @Huntyeraws you might wanna check yours.

I think it's been mentioned here before, I see that MSRP on the sticker is about $800 higher than what I signed for back in February. :curse: Ford, you aren't making it easy to swallow this first time brand introduction. Yeah, I think Ford should've eaten the difference or stopped taking any pre-orders. Just saying.
Just checked...no window sticker generated yet.

As for MSRP increase, according to the Ordering FAQ from Ford -

https://www.ford.com/custom-order/

Is there an extra cost for ordering a vehicle?
Final sale prices are all negotiated between the customer and dealer, but Ford does not charge extra for customer orders.

Is my ordered vehicle eligible for Ford incentives?
Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.

Since we ordered well before June 1st/4th, we should be price protected based upon the agreed sale price with our dealer back when we ordered.

From the Ford Blue Oval Forum -

DETAILS OF MID-YEAR PRICING ACTIONS
2021 and 2022 model Ford and Lincoln retail price changes are on Attachment I. Ford and Lincoln vehicle line Dealer Holdback, Dealer Discounts, and Ford vehicle's FDAF Contribution Amounts remain unchanged. New price lists will be posted on www.fmcdealer.com and prices will be available through CONCEPS on June 1, 2021.

EFFECTIVE DATE
Price and Dealer Invoice changes will be effective June 1, 2021.

PRICE PROTECTION

2021 & 2022 model units invoiced prior to June 1, 2021 will not be re-invoiced.

Automatic price protection will be provided on:
• Firm 2021&2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before May 31, 2021, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before June 4, 2021.

• Fleet CPA or GPC orders will continue to be price protected to the individual customer’s contract agreement or bid date.

RETAIL PRICE INCREASES BY VEHICLE LINE
Effective June 1, 2021
Icons
21MY Bronco Sport

• Increase Base prices $395 MSRP
  • Increase Big Bend prices $400 MSRP
  • Increase Outer Banks prices $540 MSRP
  • Increase Badlands prices $540 MSRP

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
My dealer told me that when you put a deposit down when ordering you get locked in at that price. And any incentives that come around you’ll get even if they’re expired when it arrives.
See my post above - you can take any incentive deal in place at the time of the order is placed OR when delivered - whichever one you prefer.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Thanks for the info. If memory serves me well, which I often question these days, I think BS had gone through at least 2 if not 3 price increases since my placing the order. I wonder if that June 1st price protection incorporates some of those increases, which would explain some of that sticker differences.
Sponsored