DaleGribbel

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150/2013 Escape
Wife’s cactus grey BL+BL package+360 with moonroof is on its way! She ordered 3/1 and after 3 or 4 build delays looks like she hit the absolute jackpot of being built while they had all the parts ready and available.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 9A408B81-48A9-431B-8831-A04AD1AD1753
Sponsored

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
Wife’s cactus grey BL+BL package+360 with moonroof is on its way! She ordered 3/1 and after 3 or 4 build delays looks like she hit the absolute jackpot of being built while they had all the parts ready and available.
I can only hope, I ordered mine on 3/5. Also a Cactus Grey BL/BL, tow and 360+. It went into production on 6/21 and hasn't moved since then. Don't know what is the production strategy, but congratulation.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So the pattern of Ford building shipping complete units while previously built units sit for who knows how long is taking place. F150s built March/April many of those still sitting while Ford built shipped units the following months. Yeah this is awesome. You ppl getting yours built shipped in July congrats glad it worked out for you.

jenpark1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have a cactus gray BL w/tow, no package sitting with many of you. It was dealer ordered 1/9 (we put down payment May 15) and went into production 6/15 and now sits waiting for RCM module....sigh. So I would say not all dealer orders are getting preference. It seems most produced in June are getting overlooked.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have a cactus gray BL w/tow, no package sitting with many of you. It was dealer ordered 1/9 (we put down payment May 15) and went into production 6/15 and now sits waiting for RCM module....sigh. So I would say not all dealer orders are getting preference. It seems most produced in June are getting overlooked.
And here's a fine line...many of these dealer orders were placed in December/January. The flip of this, I backed out on a badlands order. Once it was built, it went to dealer stock and the sticker changed from green to blue as the dealer knew it was no longer a customer order. I actually saw the changed window sticker. Bad communication on the part of Ford? Yes. Peoe getting upset? Yes. A lot of speculation and unknowns fueling that frustration? Yep.
Hang in there. Production is rolling. Dealers need stock to stay afloat. Customers should have priority, but the speculation that dealer stock is "jumping" customer orders build for build is speculation.

jenpark1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Anything in our area is pre-sold. I have called on a few OB's and have been told nothing on order is available. I give up looking for a sooner option. My lease is up in September and thought I reserved in plenty of time.....thank you Ford. Fingers crossed we all don't have to wait until 11/3 or later.. I am trying to be patient as many of you are also...

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I the thing I find odd about this tracking info is you have a build date, an estimated shipping days and no ETA. The day after mine got built the shipping days and the ETA were showing.

stoopidrookie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Anything in our area is pre-sold. I have called on a few OB's and have been told nothing on order is available. I give up looking for a sooner option.
It took about three weeks and calls/emails to over 75 dealerships to find a Badlands. Quickly drove over 600 miles to get it and took the slow way home. It feels so good to be done looking and not waiting until November … or longer.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
I the thing I find odd about this tracking info is you have a build date, an estimated shipping days and no ETA. The day after mine got built the shipping days and the ETA were showing.
I have the same exact order and dates as DaleGribbel said. Also, have the same dates and note that when I pull it on my phone it does not have the ETA, BUT when I pull it on a PC I get :

Delivery
Est.8/18/2021

We will see.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the same exact order and dates as DaleGribbel said. Also, have the same dates and note that when I pull it on my phone it does not have the ETA, BUT when I pull it on a PC I get :

Delivery
Est.8/18/2021

We will see.
Yep, I found the phone app to be difficult and not always work, the PC always goes right through and has been accurate. My BS OB has the same ETA as yours, was built the day after your BL. Don't think they have been loaded on the rail cars yet, waiting for the dealer visibility report to show the rail car number.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that did the trick it seems. ETA shows up when it’s horizontal. Now how to track the rail car?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 823DFD3E-CBC3-46FB-ACC9-2FC029C89F21
You need to get the rail car number from your dealers visibibilty report.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Well this happened today:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20210717_170336237

I take delivery late next week. It's a used 2021 with 7k on the odometer.
It's staying at the dealer a few days to have some rock chips touched up. With all the juggling of numbers it basically ended up at what MSRP was when it sold new five months ago.

This does not necessarily mean I won't be buying the BS I ordered but it does greatly reduce the likelihood of it.

The wife still wants a two door Bronco but that seems like a two year wait at this point. So maybe will get on the list to order and then try to forget about it for two years :)
Sponsored