Waiting room

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Realistically what's the difference between a dry desert and your driveway? Other than it's yours. I sincerely doubt it will pact the truck as much as many believe. Stay positive my friend.
I live near Memphis TN, about as much difference as there can be :)
I should know, I lived the Phoenix area for three years.
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
So is the Hermosillo Plant being shut down or just limited?
Looks like they will only be working one shift rather than two.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I live near Memphis TN, about as much difference as there can be :)
I should know, I lived the Phoenix area for three years.
Living in SE Michigan where we've been in the 90s with 90% humidity I'll take the desert. Phoenix you never see a lick of rust. I have family in Tempe. It's half dozen of this six of that. I get it.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Realistically what's the difference between a dry desert and your driveway? Other than it's yours. I sincerely doubt it will pact the truck as much as many believe. Stay positive my friend.
As long as I can't tell during delivery it doesn't matter.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Well to those that are still waiting, Ford has upped the rebate to 1000.00 until sept
I hope they make it retroactive farther back than April 1st (of course mine was ordered on 3/31 ?) But also for everyone else who's ordered before then and still haven't gotten their vehicle yet.

I wonder what the new incentives will be or if we'll even get any.

ebuskirk1128

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I hope they make it retroactive farther back than April 1st (of course mine was ordered on 3/31 ?) But also for everyone else who's ordered before then and still haven't gotten their vehicle yet.

I wonder what the new incentives will be or if we'll even get any.

Yeah no kidding… I’ve been waiting since Feb 8th… My dealership states his delivery report shows my BL is supposed to show up this week. Of course there’s nothing to confirm this yet….

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Living in SE Michigan where we've been in the 90s with 90% humidity I'll take the desert. Phoenix you never see a lick of rust. I have family in Tempe. It's half dozen of this six of that. I get it.
Same here, the heat index can be killer.

But Phx is another world. The last year I was there the LOW temperature NEVER dropped below 100 degrees for over 100 days in a row! The sun is relentless there, cloudy or overcast days are not a thing. OTOH not washing your car for months was nice and no mosquitoes.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Same here, the heat index can be killer.

But Phx is another world. The last year I was there the LOW temperature NEVER dropped below 100 degrees for over 100 days in a row! The sun is relentless there, cloudy or overcast days are not a thing. OTOH not washing your car for months was nice and no mosquitoes.
Yeah I assumed you were in the rust belt like me. Agreed, it's not. I look at it like baking the clear coat so it's diamond hard?

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Got a link to this?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1625697278729

This $1,000 Retail Order Bonus Cash incentive is a load of "BS" (does not mean Bronco Sport)......You have to place the order between 7/07 and 9/30 and must take delivery by 9/30...yeah sure...if the car ever gets delivered before 9/30.
It appears that Ford doesn't care about the people who ordered their cars Before 7/07.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1625697278729

This $1,000 Retail Order Bonus Cash incentive is a load of "BS" (does not mean Bronco Sport)......You have to place the order between 7/07 and 9/30 and must take delivery by 9/30...yeah sure...if the car ever gets delivered before 9/30.
It appears that Ford doesn't care about the people who ordered their cars Before 7/07.
This is an extension of the rebate that started in May(?) that they made retroactive to April 1st. It was supposed to expire yesterday but they're extending it until 9/30.

It should go back further than April 1st imo, but right now any vehicle ordered from 4/1 to 9/30 will get that rebate.

LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
I'm dying... I was so stoked at the fact that my BL/BL was scheduled to arrive between 7/9-7/15, and then on 6/29 it jumped to 10/31! What the actual H? It's BUILT! I will freaking fly to Mexico to pick up the car and drive it back to GA. I'm friends w/ the general sales Mgr, and he said some were actually arriving a week earlier than the web said... That was before everyone got 10/31 dates. I'm curious if anyone who got bumped to 10/31, actually got it unexpectedly sooner? I can't wait another 3 months - I ordered the dang thing 1/25!!! ?

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I'm dying... I was so stoked at the fact that my BL/BL was scheduled to arrive between 7/9-7/15, and then on 6/29 it jumped to 10/31! What the actual H? It's BUILT! I will freaking fly to Mexico to pick up the car and drive it back to GA. I'm friends w/ the general sales Mgr, and he said some were actually arriving a week earlier than the web said... That was before everyone got 10/31 dates. I'm curious if anyone who got bumped to 10/31, actually got it unexpectedly sooner? I can't wait another 3 months - I ordered the dang thing 1/25!!! ?
I’m in the exact same boat! Went into production June 3, was texted from my salesman on the 11th saying it was “completed” looking at mid July delivery at the latest he said had ETA of July 26 -30 on tracker. Salesman texted me again on the 14th to say it had been released from the plant and was “awaiting shipment” a few weeks ago my ETA changed to the Oct 31 on the tracker. Haven’t heard a word from the dealership in 3 weeks. ??‍♀
Sponsored