Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Good news! The photo I had of my BS tires stacked in the desert waiting parts was updated this morning. Now there are 4 tires 4 wheels and a bag of lug nuts in the photo. This is moving so fast I can hardly stand it. I’ll be driving my BS BL any year now.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Good news! The photo I had of my BS tires stacked in the desert waiting parts was updated this morning. Now there are 4 tires 4 wheels and a bag of lug nuts in the photo. This is moving so fast I can hardly stand it. I’ll be driving my BS BL any year now.
Here is a photo of my BS. A bag of empty chips....
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623861378344

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Order date: 2/9

Trackers still show in production/build date of 6/4. Date at bottom of window sticker is 6/14 (whatever that means). ETA is still 10/31.

Salesman promised me he would call me back yesterday before noon with detailed information gathered by his sales manager on the "restricted site". He did not...

Kristine44

Badlands
First Name
Kristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My Bronco supposedly entered production on the 12th.
Mine is the same. Changed to in production on the 12th. No info regarding chips on that site yet. Still no estimated delivery showing on the Ford tracker.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
How often do I really need to check the tracker? Being disappointed every day or two is getting old. My current build date is 12 July 21, the ETA is showing 1/1/1990. No window sticker yet.
Personally I'd wait til a week before/week of the scheduled build. I'm hearing chip production is up and the plant that caught fire is almost back to max output...glimmer of hope. The one I had ordered back in March at one point said 1990 as well...now it's built and shipped.

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Personally I'd wait til a week before/week of the scheduled build. I'm hearing chip production is up and the plant that caught fire is almost back to max output...glimmer of hope. The one I had ordered back in March at one point said 1990 as well...now it's built and shipped.
I ordered 3/29, hope it's right behind yours.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
10804[/ATTACH]
It looks like the OB I ordered is using different chips, does the sept 4 date on the bag mean anything?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room chips

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
It looks like the OB I ordered is using different chips, does the sept 4 date on the bag mean anything?
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room chips
Oh No! Let the chips fly :computerrage:

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
OK, so I didn't want to hang around for Halloween (10/31). I know if I waited on Trick or Treat day, it would be a Ford Trick. So, I opted for a Treat:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210616_072650

My Ford dealer is refunding my Deposit.
All in all, I hope all you Folks get the Treat you want.
Take care all.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
OK, so I didn't want to hang around for Halloween (10/31). I know if I waited on Trick or Treat day, it would be a Ford Trick. So, I opted for a Treat:
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210616_072650

My Ford dealer is refunding my Deposit.
All in all, I hope all you Folks get the Treat you want.
Take care all.
Good luck! I sealed the deal this morning on a Grand Cherokee. Same color. Haven't talked to my dealer. He was supposed to call me back yesterday before noon. He has not. Assuming I will not have a problem getting my $500 deposit refunded.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623869664620

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Good luck! I sealed the deal this morning on a Grand Cherokee. Same color. Haven't talked to my dealer. He was supposed to call me back yesterday before noon. He has not. Assuming I will not have a problem getting my $500 deposit refunded.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623869664620
That's just too funny. Enjoy the Jeep!

johnnyoknows

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
So I'm getting some super confusing and conflicting info from Ford's tracker system. It has shown my vehicle as "in production" since June 8th, and it still currently says it's in production, but now their 'estimated delivery' updated to say that my vehicle arrived at my dealership and should be ready for pickup in the next few days. But on the same tracker page it also days that the estimated dealer delivery date is 10/31/21. Seriously what the hell is going on? Which date am I supposed to believe? I ordered back in February, I'm for sure not waiting until Halloween to get my new BS!

I'm going to call into my dealer today and see what's up, but figured some of you maybe have had the same issues and might have some info on what date is actually accurate.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room FordOrder

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
I called Ford again today, I have been in Production Since 6/10 and is still in Production Seem the holdup is a microchip, I thought then when you received a window sticker all the parts where ready for assembly So much for that BullSxxx . Lets promote a new model and not even have the parts for what is being built Ford and the dealers don't care if we back out, the haw a list of buyers just waiting for the chance to buy one at prices that will be over sticker.
Sponsored