MNSmith

Badlands
First Name
Marena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Looks like I may be finally leaving the waiting room sometime soon! After 3 rescheduled built dates, finally in production. Never thought this day would come honestly!
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
have you used this site for tracking ??

Ford Customer Vehicle Order Tracking Website
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

SUMMARY
We are announcing the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has launched. Ford has developed an online order tracking application that will allow customers to check on the status of their Ford retail order. The website can track the order through five (5) statuses that align with the Primary statuses in Vehicle Visibility. The expectation is the customer can get on demand information about their order without having to call the Sales Consultant or the Customer Relationship Center.

ORDER STATUS
When the customer enters the VIN, they will see one of the following five (5) order statuses and corresponding information:

• In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
  • In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
  • Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer.
This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
  • In Transit
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle. Don't forget to add comments to the short survey so we can enhance the Order Tracking Site.
  • Delivered
Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership and should be ready for pick up in a few days. Your dealership will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery
Everyone has been using that site. It has been on here almost since the forum has started.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks , yes that is also the one I check. How do you see actual status of shipping?? Train location ??
I have received this information from the dealer directly.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I'm cutting in line at the waiting room. The Big Bend that I originally ordered is still in Ford Purgatory. This weekend I saw a Cactus Grey OB with the blue leather parked in Indy and really liked it. I did some checking and found one that is built and already shipped, but not here yet. The dealer is 200 miles away, but near my brother's home.

I should have it before the end of the month: OB, Cactus Grey/Navy Pier/Tow/Cargo management, Woo Hoo!

Tom

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
palsapp was the train item. Once you have a VIN you can track it on palsapp.com
I’ve heard the palsapp doesn’t always work for those of us on the east coast. I’ve been watching that site as well and it’s always said (from April 29th thru today) it’s in New Castle DE with a pending status. Build date was May 18th and ship date was May 19th

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
My latest email stated my Bronco Sport will be built tomorrow. I was sooo excited until I realized that tomorrow never gets here. If I’m lucky I will have mine by the middle of September if it isn’t set back again. Seven months just isn’t acceptable.
That reminds me of a sign at Hooters "Free beer tomorrow" but every time I went back the sign never changed it was always tomorrow :-( Cheer up my friend your tomorrow is coming soon.

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I just got an email that says my new build week is June 21? But plant is supposed to be closed that week?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Bronco June 21 Prod Date

dmo1028

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend Area 51, Defender 90
I’ve officially joined the waiting room! I found a dealer ordered BS BB (Area 51) and placed a deposit on it Saturday. Dealer states that they expect it on 6/27/21. That corresponds with the Ford Tracker shows as ETA and it shows production was 5/25/21. I’m still waiting for the shipping dates to fill in. I have checked a few dealer ordered VINs and it seems like the shipping date is almost always the next day after production. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes the tracker to update or has it simply not shipped yet? I just wonder why it seems to be just sitting there while others in production during the same week are all showing shipped dates.

The window sticker did change its bottom date a couple of times and has been sitting on 5/29/21 since Sunday.

Thanks!

Dave

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I just got an email that says my new build week is June 21? But plant is supposed to be closed that week?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Bronco June 21 Prod Date
Right. Mine was 6/21 for a while too. Never got your build's been rescheduled type email. So I followed up with Ford customer service and was given new build date of 7/12. Might be worth checking with them.

Last edited:

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Some were using the tracker posted on this forum’s menu which no longer acti

It depends on what plant it was built plus the geography shipping route to your dealer. May be waiting for other builds so to fill up rail car or truck heading in your direction. The only true way to find out status is by asking your dealer to look on visibility report.
As far as I know, there is only one plant in Hermosillo Mexico. If there is another, Ford has kept it under wraps.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
As far as I know, there is only one plant in Hermosillo Mexico. If there is another, Ford has kept it under wraps.
My understanding is all BS are built at that one plant. So there is no 'depends on plant' when it comes to BS.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Can you provide the links ?? I would lie to track as well
Just called Ford, and they said my build date was updated yesterday to June 11. So it slipped to the end of the week.
I've been "in production" since 5/26/21. Haven't heard anything. I check every single day. Waiting is soo difficult.
Sponsored