Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I saw it in the tracker, The price increase is in window sticker also. Hopefully yours is coming soon.
I probably missed in an earlier comment...but what was the price increase related to? A particular option?
Sponsored

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I probably missed in an earlier comment...but what was the price increase related to? A particular option?
I believe it is the Base Price. But it depends on the Trim. Badlands had the most increase.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Was that posted in this thread previously about pricing? I believe there is a separate pricing thread, Most forums have all different types of topics you can find through scrolling and a search.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I ordered a BS OB on 5/22 and got the order confirmation email from Ford the same day. After reading a lot of the threads on this forum I didn't expect the order to be updated for quite some time. To my surprise this morning I got an email showing "scheduled for production" the week of 6/28. Yes , I understand probably that date will be pushed back (maybe several times) but am curious why the date falls on a week the plant is scheduled to be shutdown. The order is for an OB with OB package without moonroof, tow package, 360 +, cargo management .

Last edited:

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado

SAcobra427

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT, 2005 F350 DRW Diesel
Well I FINALLY got the Email that my Badlands is built, ordered 1/23 built 6/2. Now it shows est. delivery is not til 7/5. This sure has been a mind numbing journey ?. At least its been built.......

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well I FINALLY got the Email that my Badlands is built, ordered 1/23 built 6/2. Now it shows est. delivery is not til 7/5. This sure has been a mind numbing journey ?. At least its been built.......
Fortunately it will likely arrive well before that. Enjoy, it's a sweet ride.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
ORDERED OURS 4/2 IT WAS BUILT YEASTERDAY AND WAITING FOR SHIPMENT ESTIMATE DELIVERTY THE END OF THE MONTH
Good news Eaglebear!
Hey a favor, when you get it, please give me a heads up since I live in CO too. Thanks in advance.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Was that posted in this thread previously about pricing? I believe there is a separate pricing thread, Most forums have all different types of topics you can find through scrolling and a search.
You are the reason why I am leaving this forum and deleting my account !Best of luck to everyone else and enjoy your new Bronco.

Last edited:

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Some good news!

I got my schedule email today:

Bronco Sport Scheduled.jpg

That's sooner than expected, and the icing on the cake is the announcement of the:
$1,000 Retail Order Bonus Cash Certificate, which the Bronco Sport is included and it is retroactive back to April 1.

Link to article - https://www.motor1.com/news/511571/ford-doubling-discounts-on-orders/
Congrats. I just don't understand how those of us that ordered back in February and have had build weeks delayed and pushed out a few times and now have build weeks scheduled 5+ months out from order date (mid July) don't get this kickback?

Last edited:

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Congrats. I just don't understand how those of us that ordered back in February and have had build weeks delayed and pushed out a few times and now have build weeks scheduled 5+ weeks out from order date (mid July) don't get this kickback?
I know, that one's a tough pill. That said, as the article stated, Ford is doing it to retain/get orders. I for one, was actually considering abandoning my order (and deposit) and picking up a Cherokee.

As for my quick schedule date, remember, it is my first. It may get pushed back time and time again. I did opt out of 360+, and I have no moonroof, both of which may have affected the schedule due to parts availability.

But I certainly empathize with being an early customer and getting pushed back, especially considering all of the BB's they've produced.

Reactions: Jrl

LtBluizz

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS Badlands, Cyber Orange
Ordered mine 3/23,
Est production pushed to 7/26,
Still waiting,
Missed ford's rebate,
Still waiting,
Better be worth it!

SAcobra427

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT, 2005 F350 DRW Diesel
Congrats. I just don't understand how those of us that ordered back in February and have had build weeks delayed and pushed out a few times and now have build weeks scheduled 5+ weeks out from order date (mid July) don't get this kickback?
Yes I agree, I went to buy a 2021 Bronco in January, still dont have it, and when I do get it , it will be 2 or 3 months away from being a model year old already because 2022's will be coming out, If anyone deserves a kick back its us Jan, Feb order holders !

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
If anyone deserves a kick back its us Jan, Feb order holders !
So those who ordered before April 1 get old rebate? All I have to say is my dealer better not come one nickel over quoted price when mine comes in or I will blow a gasket!!
Sponsored