mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
Ordered BL fully loaded, BL package, moonroof, tow, 360+ on 3/24. Original build date 5/17 moved to 5/31. Called support number just now and guy said prod. date moved to 6/2. I don't have a good feeling with that date after reading through these jumps to July production dates. Fingers crossed.
I order my BL with BL package,+tow,360+, and cargo mng on 3/5. I'm scheduled for 6/14 production. A previous post thought maybe the size of the dealer caused some changes in delivery. I'm not sure, what it is but it sure isn't when ordered and what you ordered.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I order my BL with BL package,+tow,360+, and cargo mng on 3/5. I'm scheduled for 6/14 production. A previous post thought maybe the size of the dealer caused some changes in delivery. I'm not sure, what it is but it sure isn't when ordered and what you ordered.
Yes a lot has to do with how Ford rates the dealer you ordered from. Dealer volume, region, customer satisfaction scores etc cause Ford to give high priority to some dealers over others and those units move up earlier to get built. It is definitely not first come first serve that is for sure.

I am also 6/14 and that week is coming up pretty soon. We'll see....

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just checked yesterday and I've been put into production. Window sticker became available today. Looks like they are ahead of schedule from my previous dates. 5/31 last email production date. Called rep at ford and gave me 6/2 build date. Looks like it will be complete by tomorrow.

You've got to be close to going in to prod. if not already I'd think.

Needless to say, I'm a happy camper. What are shipping lead times typically? I've seen about 2 weeks at most.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I think I’m closer to moving out of the waiting room.... called my dealer today who said my BS was “locked in” and showing a build date of 5/31 and ETA to dealer as 6/21. I haven’t gotten an updated email or a released window sticker yet, but looks like it’s going to ship out next week!!

White BL/BL with moonroof, tow, 360+, Cargo system, mats

Ordered: 3/29
VIN released: 4/8
Original Production week: 5/10
Rescheduled Production week: 5/24
Final rescheduled production week: 5/31
ETA to dealer: 6/21
Hope so. They release the window sticker about 1 week before they start the actual build.

SAcobra427

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT, 2005 F350 DRW Diesel
I ordered my White BL with BL, 360, tow, 235's, etc. on 1/23. Around mid to late March I got an Email stating May 10 as my build week, have had no communication at all since March now about anything. Been over 4 MONTHS, was told 8 weeks............
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG951033

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I just left the dealership. my order date was 2/15/21 for my Area 51 BL + BL, 360, tow, moon roof, Gray top, fender flares, Bronco mud flaps, floor liners, cargo mat, & upgraded tires and wheels 235's. They told me that it's in production as of today.
I'm soo glad. I"m going to Badlands National Park in July and wanted a pic of my BL Bronco at the BL National Park sign. I was beginning to think that it wasn't going to happen. Happy days are here again. It's only been 4 months so far.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Tell your little buddy to get a Visibility Report from the dealer so he knows where your train car is before his arms fall off!

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
My window sticker was issued today for what I believe to be a 6-2 build. 16 weeks and 1 day from my Feb 3rd order date. First glimmer of hope in a long time. I’m still not going to believe it until it’s in my driveway but I’m encouraged.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room production-confirm

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I think I’m closer to moving out of the waiting room.... called my dealer today who said my BS was “locked in” and showing a build date of 5/31 and ETA to dealer as 6/21. I haven’t gotten an updated email or a released window sticker yet, but looks like it’s going to ship out next week!!

White BL/BL with moonroof, tow, 360+, Cargo system, mats

Ordered: 3/29
VIN released: 4/8
Original Production week: 5/10
Rescheduled Production week: 5/24
Final rescheduled production week: 5/31
ETA to dealer: 6/21
i think we are close to the same boat!
Mine was for sure in production this week.
No notice of build completion yet. But, eta to dealer is 6/27. (Hopefully sooner) as I’m in San Antonio.

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
That is a good thing as I went to dealer today and completed all paperwork and there is my original OB sitting there. It arrived yesterday, so the ETA of May 21 was way off plus Ford sent me email stating it was pushed out until June 23. The GM of the dealership already bought it for his wife and had sold in dash .
don’t mean to pry but what color did you order??
Alto blue and presently now in August from ford email. And NO help from dealer

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
i think we are close to the same boat!
Mine was for sure in production this week.
No notice of build completion yet. But, eta to dealer is 6/27. (Hopefully sooner) as I’m in San Antonio.
WOW that's great! Ordered 5 weeks before and now I hear August. Guess my Mi. Dealer is not top rated?? Sure seemed simple in the begining?

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Just saw status change to in production. No dates for completion but the window sticker is available. Closer and closer
Sponsored