Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Just saw status change to in production. No dates for completion but the window sticker is available. Closer and closer
Same here! Just changed to in production And window sticker. BL + BL, tow, Steelies, 360 assist, CMS. Ordered 2/9. Maybe 3 weeks to Denver?
Sponsored

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Same here! Just changed to in production And window sticker. BL + BL, tow, Steelies, 360 assist, CMS. Ordered 2/9. Maybe 3 weeks to Denver?
I'm in production / window sticker. no delivery date. BL loaded. Area 51, gray top

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Just saw status change to in production. No dates for completion but the window sticker is available. Closer and closer
Nothing, Na da............
woe is me! :curse:

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Got my window sticker last night! Starting to feel a lot more real now!!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 7468EC3A-E1A6-45B8-B089-97BF38EA72A8
Dang.... and I didn't order a trailer hitch!
:explode:

Good for you :clap:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

glubglub

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Pals app and Ford tracker tech both are saying my BS was delivered today, but the dealer is saying it isn’t there. Anyone experience this? Think they just can’t find it on the lot yet?

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Pals app and Ford tracker tech both are saying my BS was delivered today, but the dealer is saying it isn’t there. Anyone experience this? Think they just can’t find it on the lot yet?
Take a drive..............................

glubglub

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Dealer emailed me 2 minutes after I posted this that he found it. Pick up tomorrow!!

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex

First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I'm new to the waiting room. Ordered my BS in March of 2021. MFG date was originally set for middle of May. Ford pushed it back to end of May. Got an email last week saying MFG date is now middle of July. :mad::mad::mad:. I now feel I wont get it this year. So excited to get it, I just want it to be made and delivered already!

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Nice color !!! It takes literally about 2 min to check visibility report!! I watched my guy do it.... sounds like your guy only wants the sale and nothing more. He/she won’t be there in 6 months. I would just go directly to GManager.
I asked my sales guy where mine is in production, if there is an estimated delivery date and if he knows how long transit normally is and he just responded saying it still says “in production” and that production normally takes a week. I don’t think he cares too much.

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I'm new to the waiting room. Ordered my BS in March of 2021. MFG date was originally set for middle of May. Ford pushed it back to end of May. Got an email last week saying MFG date is now middle of July. :mad::mad::mad:. I now feel I wont get it this year. So excited to get it, I just want it to be made and delivered already!
Welcome to the room. Your not alone. I ordered my BS BL on 2/6/21 and mine just got sent to production. They're supposed to shut down production for 2 weeks in June. So, that why you'd got bumped to July. It's hard to be patient

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
May give some insight. This is regarding the bronco but telling on how they manage parts and priorities

And if you want to be even more certain yours will be built this year, an anonymous source at Ford gave us the ideal Bronco build:

“A Big Bend 4-door automatic with the 2.3L engine will catapult you to about as close to the front of the line as you can get.”

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
Nice color !!! It takes literally about 2 min to check visibility report!! I watched my guy do it.... sounds like your guy only wants the sale and nothing more. He/she won’t be there in 6 months. I would just go directly to GManager.
Yeah, already been there-- no help either
Sponsored