Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just spoke to Ford marketing - scheduled to be built on June 4

White BL/BL with moonroof, tow, 360+, CMS, mats, etc
Ordered 3/29
First production week: 5/10, moved to 5/24, now most recently 5/31
I love how inconsistent they are. The person i spoke with said “all we can see is the i trial reservation and have no way to access anything else”.
I then told her that a lot of people on this forum have stated otherwise.
Sponsored

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
I just talked to Ford and got a build date of June 8.. Kodiak Brown BL/ BL Pkg and 360 assist Cargo Management
Order 3/26
Hope it holds to be true

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
I love how inconsistent they are. The person i spoke with said “all we can see is the i trial reservation and have no way to access anything else”.
I then told her that a lot of people on this forum have stated otherwise.

It took me called 3 different times to get someone who could actually help me..... the first 2 just said “it’s in order processing”

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
So True when I called Last Friday all they said was in order processing also. even after transferring me to another person.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
mine got a window sticker, no moon roof either. starting to think that's the big issue right now.
I agree. I’m almost certain thatgoing back and removing the moonroof is the only reason it’s being built now and not in August.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
I just talked to Ford and got a build date of June 8.. Kodiak Brown BL/ BL Pkg and 360 assist Cargo Management
Order 3/26
Hope it holds to be true
When I called Ford they gave me the same build date. They also informed me that build takes about 2 - 6 weeks. Wow that is way too long to build :clap:. Not sure if that includes shipping though. I'm keeping my patience.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
When I called Ford they gave me the same build date. They also informed me that build takes about 2 - 6 weeks. Wow that is way too long to build :clap:. Not sure if that includes shipping though. I'm keeping my patience.
Build is only 24-48 hours actual.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
that includes shipping and delivery. Takes a day to build, a day to fine tune, etc, and then on the rails and transport truck. Some come much quicker, some take a little longer, but most orders appear to be no less than a week early. Mine arrived on the dealer lot three weeks early.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Called this morning as my build week has held steady at 5/31 for a bit. They quoted me a build date of 6/5 which is a Saturday which seemed odd to both me and the rep so we will see. Trying to stay positive

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Called this morning as my build week has held steady at 5/31 for a bit. They quoted me a build date of 6/5 which is a Saturday which seemed odd to both me and the rep so we will see. Trying to stay positive
Our order dates are a day apart but build dates are not even close. :crazy: There is seems to be no logical order to this process.

I sincerely hope your build date holds.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Anyone else have the week of 6/7 build week?
On pins & needles waiting for updates on production, don't have a window sticker yet. I usually get email status on Thursday's. Going to be a long few days.........

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Our order dates are a day apart but build dates are not even close. :crazy: There is seems to be no logical order to this process.

I sincerely hope your build date holds.
Thanks. I assume its because I forgot the tow package

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Thanks. I assume its because I forgot the tow package
I quit trying to figure the system out long time ago. There seems to be no perceivable logic to it. I do suspect that type of dealer one orders from matters, ie high volume or higher rank. I'm just guessing here trying to understand why some orders seemed to just sit there with no traction while others progress quicker. In the end for for existing order it won't matter a single bit though.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hang in there so close and it WILL be worth it as these get harder and harder to find.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
On pins & needles waiting for updates on production, don't have a window sticker yet. I usually get email status on Thursday's. Going to be a long few days.........
If this helps, my build date was scheduled for 5/17. 5/22 finally got a window sticker now it's listed in production. Sounds like someone is working on taking over that order per my dealer and I couldn't be happier. A buyer gets a badlands and the dealer makes a sale to a good guy. It's a win win.
Sponsored