broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I'm starting to think this promo is location based because I think everyone who has gotten it is in the Pacific NW. Has anyone gotten it anywhere else?
I'd like to take advantage of this too but haven't been able to find any documentation about it to show my dealer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Just got scheduled for production email as well for the same June 28th. May need to update my signature. :shock:

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Well, looks like the 28th of June is my production week as well.

Looking like could be getting corraled in late July.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS-VPBD Numbers Rpt 210423-1630.JPG

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Might? Was it an official for email........ That is very odd.
Probably mean that it could be 6/28 unless it gets pushed back, which seems to be pretty common.

Last edited:

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
Well a little excitement, I got an e-mail from Ford that my 2/22 order is in production schedule for 6/28/21

not exactly as hoped, but I see the light and I'm HAPPY

But not holding my breath

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I ordered 3/16, originally scheduled 5/24, then gets pushed to 6/24. So another email might emerge with another push? Yes quite possibly....

AnytimeNow

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
I ordered an OB w/OB package. CMS, 360+, all the works... I ordered on January 25th and was confirmed by Ford a few days later and had a VIN within a week and a half. I had a build date of 5/10 and was pushed back today to 6/7. I contacted my dealer and he informed me that his Ford rep told him that Ford had stopped production of the Bronco. Anyone else hearing this?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I ordered an OB w/OB package. CMS, 360+, all the works... I ordered on January 25th and was confirmed by Ford a few days later and had a VIN within a week and a half. I had a build date of 5/10 and was pushed back today to 6/7. I contacted my dealer and he informed me that his Ford rep told him that Ford had stopped production of the I Bronco. Anyone else hearing this?
SO FAR...I stress at this point, my dealer swears mine is in process and nothing has changed with May 17 as a build date schedule. I didn't order a lot of extras. A few other sites claim there is a lot of push and shove, and focus on the Bronco full size is still extremely limited as they start production in June. There was a reference that the Mexico plant was not experiencing chip issues like many of the US plants, but illness was an issue to some extent. Sounded like any package with a moonroof was an issue as they just aren't available right now and one of the big reasons many are being pushed out until they can secure the moonroof. I keep hearing all sorts of info, he just keeps telling me the 'boards' have limited information and just trust the process. I'm at a point it will get done when it gets done and this covid crap is just screwing up everything over a flu strain.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Probably mean that it could be 6/28 unless it gets pushed back, which seems to be pretty common.
Wow.... I think I completely understand what the word probably means. In your post you said you received an email saying it would probably be built..... Thus the question. You are correct dates keep getting pushed out. But people rarely get emails saying that there car "probably" be built on a date. Just saying

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anybody find the same June 28th build date sent to lots of us today a bit too coincidental? Had it been spread across May/June the thought would've not even crossed my mind. Wonder if that the furthest they could push it back w/o cancelling. Just speculating here...

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
I ordered on March 31st. I got a Vin last Thursday. Now a potential build week of May 10th.
Ob +ob w/o moon roof.
360+, with tow, and slash gguards.

How are you getting email from ford with build schedules? I keep asking my dealer.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow.... I think I completely understand what the word probably means. In your post you said you received an email saying it would probably be built..... Thus the question. You are correct dates keep getting pushed out. But people rarely get emails saying that there car "probably" be built on a date. Just saying
Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't say I received that email. You are probably confusing me with another poster. Just saying.

prob•a•bly
â–ş
  • adv.
    Most likely; presumably.
Sponsored