Waiting room

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I know you warned me, delays and all... ordered Badlands with Badlands package, cargo management, hitch, grey roof, etc on 2/17. Got Ford's order email confirmation the same day. And... nothing since. I don't think I'm getting it by the end of May anymore. I'm hoping for some movement on my order and first half of June delivery at this point. :curse:

Any body else in the same waiting room?
They'll have to build it eventually, these problems can't last forever. And there are still 9 mos. left in '2021!'
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does anyone have experience changing their order once it has been submitted? I don’t like Cactus Gray as much now that I saw it in person on a BS and want to change to Area 51.
All of the colors -- even white -- look different vs. the online CG images. But the CG and A51 especially look very different in changing light, in-person. A51 and CG are the hot colors, but I'd stick w/the CG, the A51 very often likes medium-to-bright blue, the CG is a little more "serious" to my taste.

AltarBoy

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’fusion
Guess I’ll hang out here waiting for BL+BL cyber orange to be built

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
They'll have to build it eventually, these problems can't last forever. And there are still 9 mos. left in '2021!'
Yeah. I unfortunately will need a new car around mid June the latest. Not entirely sure what I'll do then. I might get something else entirely (used car I mean) and come back to Bronco Sport for MY22/23 cause the likelihood of my finding the exact order matching color/feature set vehicle is very slim.

roaddiet

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid
congrats,Finally Out of the boxes ? just got mine a few days ago, enjoy it’s a blast riding in it.By the way my ship time to Pittsburgh pa was exactly 20 days and I got it day 21,so you are about 7 hrs east of pittsburgh
Check out the later cactus gray,my first edition was built on 2/12 to me it is the same color as the big bronco,it is definitely different than the on I drove in December I was in shock when I pick up my bronco a few days ago .I mean it is a nice looking gray think of Dodge Challenger I think it’s called destroyer gray maybe.it is not as the pictures portrayed .IMO a winner.
Well sugar. I’m going to change my order back!

Just kidding! I should have stuck with Area 51 after chasing a test vehicle down in Georgetown, CO last summer.

All of the colors -- even white -- look different vs. the online CG images. But the CG and A51 especially look very different in changing light, in-person. A51 and CG are the hot colors, but I'd stick w/the CG, the A51 very often likes medium-to-bright blue, the CG is a little more "serious" to my taste.
I am going for fun and flirty!

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
You change until you get a vin number, otherwise the dealer may have to submit separate order and you start over. You may have better luck when only changing color vs model like OB to a BL
someone on another thread said they could change the color even though they had a vin. Doesn’t hurt to ask.

BillVT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F150
Ordered a Cactus Gray OB without the OB package (not a fan of moon roofs) on 1/20, confirmed built on 3/18 with window sticker - VIN number and received an email this AM that it shipped, due at dealer between 4/15 and 4/21. For some reason the Tracker doesn't like my VIN number.

BillVT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F150
It might be too early. I copied it right off my Ford email.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Usually the Tracker from this site says my VIN can’t be retrieved and then if I scroll down the info is there. Today it says it can’t be retrieved but nothing shows. Mine does show up on the Ford tracking site.

Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
The tracker isn't working for me either. I wonder if it has something to do with Ford requiring order numbers along with VINs on their tracking page.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
The tracker isn't working for me either. I wonder if it has something to do with Ford requiring order numbers along with VINs on their tracking page.
Good point. I hadn't needed my order number for Ford's tracker until today.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I guess I'll join the waiting group.
I ordered my Badland CG with matching interior.
Probably a long wait (July.) but that's ok got a nice '96 Miata and old Camery to sell yet to make space.
Sponsored