Waiting room

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Does anyone have experience changing their order once it has been submitted? I don’t like Cactus Gray as much now that I saw it in person on a BS and want to change to Area 51.
I changed twice. If you’re still a ways from production, call your dealer.
Sponsored

elliewe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Ordered my BL on March 5. No extras except upgrading the tires (per husbands request). Have it set in my mind that I might get it by July.

LisaKnox

Badlands
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport
Ordered mine on Jan 11. Told by dealer build date of 3/15. Got my vin this week. Checked tracker today, says in production, end eta is 4/16. Destnation south bend. Sounds familiar to many here, yes?

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Ordered mine on Jan 11. Told by dealer build date of 3/15. Got my vin this week. Checked tracker today, says in production, end eta is 4/16. Destnation south bend. Sounds familiar to many here, yes?
It does! I ordered within a week from you and was given a build week of 3/15. Earlier today I was able to access the window sticker via the tracker. I checked again after reading your post and now I have a tentative delivery date of 4/8! Destination is Southern California.

BillVT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F150
Ordered on January 20th and got a build date of March 15. How did anyone receive a VIN number?

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I can finally chime in on this thread with information from my own purchase! On 1/5, I ordered an Alto Blue BL+BL with tow, 360+, and CMS. My original build date was 3/15 and it immediately got pushed back to 3/22.

I finally received a little movement. Today, I checked the tracker and not only is my window sticker finally available, I have an ETA date of 4/27 for a delivery to Southfield, MI.

Sh*t just got real...?

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
How do you order on 1/5 and it’s being built when I ordered the same thing w/o the CMS but with Rapid Red in AUGUST??? I knew I should have sent Ford an email last year and advised them to stop using up the Rapid Red on the F150’s!!!

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
How do you order on 1/5 and it’s being built when I ordered the same thing w/o the CMS but with Rapid Red in AUGUST??? I knew I should have sent Ford an email last year and advised them to stop using up the Rapid Red on the F150’s!!!
Wow...that sucks. For what it's worth, I'm not holding my breath. I've been reading all kinds of horror stories about dates being pushed back unexpectedly.

Good luck with your wait...hope it isn't much longer.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
Well as of this mornings email from ford my obx/obx tow package area 51 ordered 11/20 first build day 3/1 second build day 3/28 third build date 4/22.........IS NOW SHIPPED WITH A 22 DAY TRANSIT DAYS IT IS OUT OF THE BOXES

Marlinvx

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport badlands
2/25, Ordered BL + BL, tow package, copilot, cactus grey, got my order email from ford, but no order number is on it?

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
Does anyone have experience changing their order once it has been submitted? I don’t like Cactus Gray as much now that I saw it in person on a BS and want to change to Area 51.
I was able to add the cargo mgmt several months after my order. Sometimes depends on the dealer if they want to go through the trouble.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Check out the later cactus gray,my first edition was built on 2/12 to me it is the same color as the big bronco,it is definitely different than the on I drove in December I was in shock when I pick up my bronco a few days ago .I mean it is a nice looking gray think of Dodge Challenger I think it’s called destroyer gray maybe.it is not as the pictures portrayed .IMO a winner.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 0559AF04-D39E-4728-A298-4F745832B687
I loooove this color, can't wait for mine!

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
2/25, Ordered BL + BL, tow package, copilot, cactus grey, got my order email from ford, but no order number is on it?
I ordered BL +BL tow,360 on 2/21 got build day week of May 3 then May 10 then back again to May 3. Really don’t know what to expect. Hate this waiting game .

Reactions: Jrl

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
You change until you get a vin number, otherwise the dealer may have to submit separate order and you start over. You may have better luck when only changing color vs model like OB to a BL

Denefblah

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
You change until you get a vin number, otherwise the dealer may have to submit separate order and you start over. You may have better luck when only changing color vs model like OB to a BL
That's not entirely true. I've modified my order a couple times now with no change to my VIN or scheduled build date.
Sponsored