Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I know you warned me, delays and all... ordered Badlands with Badlands package, cargo management, hitch, grey roof, etc on 2/17. Got Ford's order email confirmation the same day. And... nothing since. I don't think I'm getting it by the end of May anymore. I'm hoping for some movement on my order and first half of June delivery at this point. :curse:

Any body else in the same waiting room?
Ordered a loaded BL in cactus gray on 2/22/21. Received confirmation the next day. Nothing since. Expecting my BB by the end of the year. ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Ordered a loaded BL in cactus gray on 2/22/21. Received confirmation the next day. Nothing since. Expecting my BB by the end of the year. ?
Noticed you didn't say which year. Good thinking.

roger905

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
I know you warned me, delays and all... ordered Badlands with Badlands package, cargo management, hitch, grey roof, etc on 2/17. Got Ford's order email confirmation the same day. And... nothing since. I don't think I'm getting it by the end of May anymore. I'm hoping for some movement on my order and first half of June delivery at this point. :curse:

I ordered mine last July (Badlands/Badlands Package, trailer hitch) and got an email tonight saying it has been built!!! Still at least 3 weeks before I might see it. A lot of my waiting time was before production even started on any Bronco Sports which I believe was in October.

roaddiet

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid
You change until you get a vin number, otherwise the dealer may have to submit separate order and you start over. You may have better luck when only changing color vs model like OB to a BL
I was able to change the color. Woohoo!

Branen

Badlands
First Name
Arick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dart and Ford Ranger

I ordered same thing as you ..and the color I chose is the Alto Blue. I have not heard a thing since, and the dealership is no help whatsoever. Oh well, still hoping for May but I agree that it's not looking good ...

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210315-133924_Chrome

What does NaN days mean? Lol I know my latest email showed 4/5/2021 production date. What a tease

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
How did you manage to add that order info FordPass app I presume?
It's a link to track your order from Ford. That was from an email notifying my order status. Like others I'm anxious and I always check it, not daily but every hour ?

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a link to track your order from Ford. That was from an email notifying my order status. Like others I'm anxious and I always check it, not daily but every hour ?
Oh that one. Yeah, got it too. Mine is stuck on the first blue dot for some reason. ?

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Check out the later cactus gray,my first edition was built on 2/12 to me it is the same color as the big bronco,it is definitely different than the on I drove in December I was in shock when I pick up my bronco a few days ago .I mean it is a nice looking gray think of Dodge Challenger I think it’s called destroyer gray maybe.it is not as the pictures portrayed .IMO a winner.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 0559AF04-D39E-4728-A298-4F745832B687
They all (CG, A51) change dramatically in different lighting.
Sponsored