Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Well, my tracker had bumped up to arriving at the dealership between 7/24-7/30 but apparently they just pushed it out to this coming week when the truck didn’t arrive in that time frame. What’s 38 weeks when it’s already been 37?
Sponsored

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1659286318075

This date is quickly approaching end of next week and still no shipment confirmation yet. Starting to wonder if this date is even feasible at this point. :rolleyes:

Maby shipping is faster then I think?

Jengd

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well, my tracker had bumped up to arriving at the dealership between 7/24-7/30 but apparently they just pushed it out to this coming week when the truck didn’t arrive in that time frame. What’s 38 weeks when it’s already been 37?
What was your build date? Mine was 7-1 originally my eta 7/19-7/25 now it's pending update

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
What was your build date? Mine was 7-1 originally my eta 7/19-7/25 now it's pending update
My build date was June 2nd. Originally the delivery date was supposed to be July 15th-July 21st. I received this e-mail July 22nd. “To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Sport SUV Outer Banks™ is delivered to Ford of Franklin. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 15, 2022, and July 21, 2022, has been updated to between August 3, 2022, and August 9, 2022.”
“To ensure my complete satisfaction” sounds like they are fixing recalls or maybe repairing shipping damage. Thoughts?

Jengd

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My build date was June 2nd. Originally the delivery date was supposed to be July 15th-July 21st. I received this e-mail July 22nd. “To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Sport SUV Outer Banks™ is delivered to Ford of Franklin. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 15, 2022, and July 21, 2022, has been updated to between August 3, 2022, and August 9, 2022.”
“To ensure my complete satisfaction” sounds like they are fixing recalls or maybe repairing shipping damage. Thoughts?
Agreed! I haven't seen where anyone else has got that email so my guess would be shipping damage

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Looks like my July 4th Build Week Bronco was finally shipped today. Got an email this morning saying it finally on its way. Not sure if any others in that build week also got updated.

Last edited:

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Looks like July my July 4th Build Week Bronco was finally shipped today. Got an email this morning saying it finally on its way. Not sure if any others in that build week also got updated.
Awesome! Great news. I haven't gotten an Email yet.. mine was "produced" on 7/4

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Looks like July my July 4th Build Week Bronco was finally shipped today. Got an email this morning saying it finally on its way. Not sure if any others in that build week also got updated.
I haven’t received any updates either and mine was that week as well.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I spoke to the new car sales manager today at my dealership. He estimates arrival “sometime in the next week” and claims the reason my vehicle hasn’t moved since coming off the train 17 days ago is the truck drivers don’t want to drive while gas is expensive. 🙄

Needless to say, our conversation did not leave me with any warm fuzzies since he could not even manage an apology for the delay. He wrote me a novel’s worth of excuses and deflections about why none of it is his fault, though!

Jengd

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Nothing is ever anyone's fault 😡 and it seems like no one knows anything

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
@Meanderthal Just checking on you! Did you get a build date yesterday?

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Still nothing in my inbox.
I'd call your dealer asap and grill them. Pretty sure this was the final week of 22 cleanup scheduling. Curious what the priority code is on your order sheet, if you've got it. It sure seems like something is funky.
Sponsored