Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I'd call your dealer asap and grill them. Pretty sure this was the final week of 22 cleanup scheduling. Curious what the priority code is on your order sheet, if you've got it. It sure seems like something is funky.
Agreed., 5 months without a schedule seems excessive.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Agreed., 5 months without a schedule seems excessive.
Not quite 5 months yet, but closing in on it.

I'll send the salesperson a text and see what she has to say. I don't have the order sheet, so I don't know the Priority Code. I asked last time but didn't get an answer.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Note quite, but too long in anycase not to get a vin and a schedule week.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Not quite 5 months yet, but closing in on it.

I'll send the salesperson a text and see what she has to say. I don't have the order sheet, so I don't know the Priority Code. I asked last time but didn't get an answer.
You and I have similar builds. Ordered 9 days apart. My dealership is as teensy tiny as they come, so I know your chances with allocation have to be just as good as mine, if not better if you ordered from a big dealer. I really think they messed up your priority code. Get that build sheet, boy. Go in and raise hell if you have to.

MotaBike Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 2008 Nissan 350z
When we ordered our BL that now seems to be stuck in production it took 2 months to get a VIN and a production window, 4-5 seems excessive.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
When we ordered our BL that now seems to be stuck in production it took 2 months to get a VIN and a production window, 4-5 seems excessive.
Yes, it does when you have a schedule like yours. Others are just now getting their BS after ordering in Oct/Nov of '21. This schedule is starting to get close to those but is not there yet. I am remaining calm and not letting it bother me (much).

MotaBike Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 2008 Nissan 350z
Yes, it does when you have a schedule like yours. Others are just now getting their BS after ordering in Oct/Nov of '21. This schedule is starting to get close to those but is not there yet. I am remaining calm and not letting it bother me (much).
Yup, we ordered 1/26 and got our production schedule at the end of March. I was content with patiently waiting until they gave me a delivery window of July 24th-30th, got too excited, and now that it's been crickets it's annoying lol.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
US tracker site hasnā€™t been working for me today so I hit up the Canadian tracker and see mine finally arrived at the dealership. Weā€™ll see how long it takes them to do the prep. Iā€™m resisting the urge to just drive by and see it because itā€™s mildly out of the way since Iā€™m not in the office. As of today itā€™s been 266 days since my order was confirmed.

Jengd

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
US tracker site hasnā€™t been working for me today so I hit up the Canadian tracker and see mine finally arrived at the dealership. Weā€™ll see how long it takes them to do the prep. Iā€™m resisting the urge to just drive by and see it because itā€™s mildly out of the way since Iā€™m not in the office. As of today itā€™s been 266 days since my order was confirmed.
I couldn't wait I would have done called!

Jengd

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Whats the link for the Canadian tracker?

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Iā€™m a July 4th born. Tried the Canadian tracker and still ā€œin productionā€. šŸ˜© I was hoping it was different.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Iā€™m a July 4th born. Tried the Canadian tracker and still ā€œin productionā€. šŸ˜© I was hoping it was different.
I donā€™t find that itā€™s ever different but anecdotally, I do find that when the US tracker isnā€™t working, the Canadian one does and vice versa. Good way to keep up each day.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
So I had to wait till I got my Cyber Orange Bronco Sport Badlands Into it's native habitat before I shared some pictures that I'm out of the waiting room...

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20220805_151011028_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20220805_145348109

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20220805_145245249_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220804-205254~2

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_20220805_145848248_HDR
Sponsored