Waiting room

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
You've been strangely silent for a couple of weeks. What gives?
I got my badlands a week ago.. on e I get a good picture of it in it's natural environment I'll post a picture... All pictures so far are in parking lots..
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I got my badlands a week ago.. on e I get a good picture of it in it's natural environment I'll post a picture... All pictures so far are in parking lots..
Well congrats! Did I miss the announcement? I may have been busy a week ago out enjoying mine.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well congrats! Did I miss the announcement? I may have been busy a week ago out enjoying mine.
No.. you didn't miss the announcement.. I was also kinda waiting to my train buddy @klawrence27 received his... As it's still in transport.. I got 826.6 miles already

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Just got the notice that my BS has arrived at the Dealership I ordered from in Pa.!!!! It must be picked up in the next 14 days or it goes in stock. It arrived 3 days before the Ford est. of 7/22-7/28. I'll probably pick it up next week.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
According to Ford chat, my B.S. is still in Nogales, AZ waiting for a train (9 days). This means the last rep I chatted with over a week ago gave me an incorrect rail car number, and I've been tracking it lol. Thing is, that rail car is headed my way. Who knows, it'll get here when it gets here.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I never said the words, but I was tempted to direct them to give me the primary and secondary status for the last three lines of the VVR. The most frustrating part of it all was when chat acted like I didn't know they had access to that information.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I never said the words, but I was tempted to direct them to give me the primary and secondary status for the last three lines of the VVR. The most frustrating part of it all was when chat acted like I didn't know they had access to that information.
My salesman sent me a screenshot of the VVR showing it was received in Nogales, AZ. But I don't know how or why a Ford rep would give me a specific rail car number for my VIN last week, unless a change was made at the last minute or something. I'll admit that it's been fun tracking the rail car and figuring out how rail freight works (I have no idea).

BadlandsinMI

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Never found a way, but mine showed up at the dealer today, pickup tomorrow, so maybe you'll be soon. I tried everything I could think of and no tracking seemed to work. Ford Chat told me *last night* it was estimated August 4th still, then it showed up today the 18th. So that avenue is pretty worthless at this stage.
Here's hoping. I spoke with my dealer this morning and they said they had no clue when it would be delivered, and that the estimated date was still Aug 1st-6th

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Here's hoping. I spoke with my dealer this morning and they said they had no clue when it would be delivered, and that the estimated date was still Aug 1st-6th
I feel that last leg is anyone's guess. Last I heard from Ford chat (end of last week) is that my estimated delivery was July 25-30th and it hasn't even shipped yet! Ha!

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
any updates on your Bronco?
I received it a week ago Monday... I'm waiting till my rail buddy @klawrence27 gets his to do the big reveal... And once I get a decent photo in it's native habitat.... Yes it's been being used ...

Cards67

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'm almost out of the waiting room! Shipping went quickly for my BS. It shipped on 6/30 and was delivered to my dealer in Peoria, IL yesterday.

I appreciate Tim Bartz and everyone else that has posted about the price protection. My dealer started with the window sticker price, not the price on our signed order summary. They claimed ignorance when I brought up the price protection. I've sent my salesman several links from here and the blueovalforum. I'm hoping we can work through that today and pick it up tomorrow.

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
I'm almost out of the waiting room! Shipping went quickly for my BS. It shipped on 6/30 and was delivered to my dealer in Peoria, IL yesterday.

I appreciate Tim Bartz and everyone else that has posted about the price protection. My dealer started with the window sticker price, not the price on our signed order summary. They claimed ignorance when I brought up the price protection. I've sent my salesman several links from here and the blueovalforum. I'm hoping we can work through that today and pick it up tomorrow.
Congrats!
That seems to be the trend with alot of dealers. Mine did the same and didn't offer the $1,000 rebate either until I said something about it. Then they wanted to say it was for accessories only; until I had to show them that information as well. I got the price protection and the $1,000 order rebate. Good luck!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Don't forget to look for your passenger panel and report back. Enquiring minds want to know, (Me too!)

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I’m still in the exceptionally annoying wait for it to move from the rail yard to the dealer. The opacity of this particular wait really sucks. It’s roughly 170 miles from rail yard to dealer and I just want to be done waiting.
Sponsored