thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
UP is Union Pacific Railroad... Basically most tracks west of Mississippi river... Isn't Industry in California? It's UP ( Union Pacific Railyard.., https://www.up.com/customers/premium/intmap/losangeles/city-ind/index.htm.. why do you think Portland for Saturday night?
All true, and the trace line says cars heading East from Nogales will also arrive at industry, leading some to theorize that it's just a generic word for the delivery point. See this post for more on the frustration of deciphering information from UP.
Sponsored

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
I just about laughed out loud reading you explaining what UP is to @thekingprawn !
I realized afterwards that i read his wrong .. but I guess we need some humor... Then again Michigan has a UP also ..

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I think it's a sign that you just need to let it be and be happy when the phone rings that your BS is ready for pickup. Lol
All true, and the trace line says cars heading East from Nogales will also arrive at industry, leading some to theorize that it's just a generic word for the delivery point. See this post for more on the frustration of deciphering information from UP.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it's a sign that you just need to let it be and be happy when the phone rings that your BS is ready for pickup. Lol
At the rate my dealership is going with information I'll be the one calling them and passing on that it has arrived.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Yes, the City of Industry is in California. If the train offloads to trucks, it should take no longer then 2 days to Portland. I‘ve made the drive to California a couple times. Portland to Port Orchard, 3 hours in light to moderate traffic, depending on stops. There are other dealers along the I5 corridor That could slow down your arrival. Mine took 20 days from Hermosillo to Bremerton West Hills. My salesman actually called me while the truck was unloading.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Like many of you, our BL order is being pushed again, now to June 20. Ford is playing musical chairs.
Ordered: 10/28/2021
Scheduled Weeks: 6/6, 6/13, 6/20
Whoah! Ordered in Oct of last year and its already July. That is crazy!

My build date is only a few weeks away from yours now and I placed my order in Feb of this year.
I feel at least 2 or 3 more delays at this point before production even starts. I'm still hoping for a Christmas 2022 delivery date haha. 😅

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, the City of Industry is in California. If the train offloads to trucks, it should take no longer then 2 days to Portland. I‘ve made the drive to California a couple times. Portland to Port Orchard, 3 hours in light to moderate traffic, depending on stops. There are other dealers along the I5 corridor That could slow down your arrival. Mine took 20 days from Hermosillo to Bremerton West Hills. My salesman actually called me while the truck was unloading.
City of Industry makes little sense in that it's been 8 days, and that's very few miles for the amount of time. Also, that yard is some distance past the turn north. The tracer today said arrived but still gave the estimated arrival at "industry" for Saturday. It's possible it made the whole trip already because that would only be a little over 200 miles/day, but if it's already arrived in Portland things are way faster than anticipated. The current status is "loaded, arrived" followed by a date/time, no location. There's very little sense to be made of it with the available information.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
City of Industry makes little sense in that it's been 8 days, and that's very few miles for the amount of time. Also, that yard is some distance past the turn north. The tracer today said arrived but still gave the estimated arrival at "industry" for Saturday. It's possible it made the whole trip already because that would only be a little over 200 miles/day, but if it's already arrived in Portland things are way faster than anticipated. The current status is "loaded, arrived" followed by a date/time, no location. There's very little sense to be made of it with the available information.
Yeah the entire trip it gave estimates for "Arrival at Industry". Near the end that slipped a day followed by another 1 day slip. Once the Arrival day came it mentioned something about Kirby, which I was able to see was a rail station in San Antonio. Like 2 days later it said railcar unloaded and released.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is at some city that sounds half Mexican and half Japanese.. but I know it said Sonora at the end... I'm still looking for Aqua Sagonaki Sonora

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine is at some city that sounds half Mexican and half Japanese.. but I know it said Sonora at the end... I'm still looking for Aqua Sagonaki Sonora
I wonder if we're on the same train as mine also shipped on 6/7. My rail car is TTGX974626. Anyone know how to find out if it's CSX, UP, Norfolk Southern, etc? My rail destination should be Richmond, CA.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if we're on the same train as mine also shipped on 6/7. My rail car is TTGX974626. Anyone know how to find out if it's CSX, UP, Norfolk Southern, etc? My rail destination should be Richmond, CA.
I called UP first.. nothing.. then CSX and they had info on it..
Where are you located..

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's should be UP

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You'll be going UP since you're west of the Mississippi.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Call and get your train status.. Maybe you can understand the location name it was in Spanish

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
Still waiting for build info. It seems like this week has been slow for people like me waiting for build info. Invoice date 5/27.
Sponsored