Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Received order confirmation from Ford today. Order placed on 4/30.

I assume a production date and VIN should be next?
Yes, but this is when it is in a complete black hole and you don’t have any idea when it will be built.
Sponsored

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
Okay, second question for the waiting room… I finally have my window sticker and the MRSP includes the recent price increases which is a lot.

I ordered back on 11/2. They’re going to honor my price from ordering back then right? Or will I have to fight them on trying give me the recent increase??

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Okay, second question for the waiting room… I finally have my window sticker and the MRSP includes the recent price increases which is a lot.

I ordered back on 11/2. They’re going to honor my price from ordering back then right? Or will I have to fight them on trying give me the recent increase??
My salesman says they will honor the price when you ordered. The dealership gets refunded the difference from Ford when it's sold to the person who ordered it.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
My salesman says they will honor the price when you ordered. The dealership gets refunded the difference from Ford when it's sold to the person who ordered it.
Thanks for the info, I sure hope that’s the case. The difference is over $3k now!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

This post contains the data to show your dealership about the automatic price protection if they don't understand the job or want to make unearned money from you.

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
You won’t be able to track anything until you get a production week with a VIN. Even then it is pretty limited.
Since you ordered through the dealer the dealer should be able to access the VIN and scheduled build week pretty quickly.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Since you ordered through the dealer the dealer should be able to access the VIN and scheduled build week pretty quickly.
The dealer cannot access anything that doesn’t exist. Lots of people here have waited 4+ months to get a VIN and build date from Ford.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Today marks day 7 since my wife got her window sticker. In theory it will move to built today, or at least that seems to be the way it has worked for the majority of others.

Spoke with the sales rep via email and she confirmed with the sales manager that the order is indeed price protected, and will get the 1k off provided we take delivery on or before 7/5. That matches up with the terms of the offer.

There are so many variables and things that can happen between now and actual delivery, but I am pretty optimistic at this point. My wife may be too optimistic. Heard her blasting The Cure - Friday I'm in Love this morning :crackup:

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
The dealer cannot access anything that doesn’t exist. Lots of people here have waited 4+ months to get a VIN and build date from Ford.
Wait? ! Is that my que ? Yeah still out here.... :yawn:
Ordered 12/13, still nuthin'. Just the circular finger pointing Ford-> Dealer - > Ford ->
Hopefully Adam CW, you won't fall in to a hole as deep and dark as the one I fell in.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
We received an update today showing in production for our loaded BSBL, was supposed to be built next week. Of course, let's hope it does take a week, so we don't buy a car built on a Friday. LOL

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
We received an update today showing in production for our loaded BSBL, was supposed to be built next week. Of course, let's hope it does take a week, so we don't buy a car built on a Friday. LOL
What could go wrong on the day after?
😜
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 354EB652-36A7-4DD1-85C7-0DF572818A03

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Received an email today that my June 13 build week was pushed to June 20. Not surprised, but hoping I won't get pushed to MY23, which I'm sure will continue Ford's strategy of raising the price while removing features :crackup:

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Received an email today that my June 13 build week was pushed to June 20. Not surprised, but hoping I won't get pushed to MY23, which I'm sure will continue Ford's strategy of raising the price while removing features :crackup:

Mine was pushed from the week of May 30th to June 6th just a few minutes ago. And I was so excited I had finally reached the month of production 😭

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Wait? ! Is that my que ? Yeah still out here.... :yawn:
Ordered 12/13, still nuthin'. Just the circular finger pointing Ford-> Dealer - > Ford ->
Hopefully Adam CW, you won't fall in to a hole as deep and dark as the one I fell in.
I hope not!

The idea of ordering something, especially a vehicle, and not hearing anything for months is odd.
Sponsored