anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Absolutely gorgeous! Do you have any plans for mods or are you keeping it stock?
I think I'm definitely going to order a different color for the white bronco letters on the grill amd back, most likely black. My boyfriend definitely has plans for new rims and tires, but not much after that. It is such a nice vehicle, I hope you and Meanderthal get shipped out soon. I will say that i questioned the ebony/roast interior for the badlands premium when i ordered and debated buyingseat covers, but I love it in person. As far as missing items, I seem to only be missing the engine cover which was expected.
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I think I'm definitely going to order a different color for the white bronco letters on the grill amd back, most likely black. My boyfriend definitely has plans for new rims and tires, but not much after that. It is such a nice vehicle, I hope you and Meanderthal get shipped out soon. I will say that i questioned the ebony/roast interior for the badlands premium when i ordered and debated buyingseat covers, but I love it in person. As far as missing items, I seem to only be missing the engine cover which was expected.
Thank you for your good luck wishes. It has to ship out any day now. How was your experience with the dealership? Any issues with price protection or your rebates/interest rate? I'd love to see more pictures of the interior. I wasn't so sure about it either but I'm liking it more as I see photos.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Thank you for your good luck wishes. It has to ship out any day now. How was your experience with the dealership? Any issues with price protection or your rebates/interest rate? I'd love to see more pictures of the interior. I wasn't so sure about it either but I'm liking it more as I see photos.
My dealership experience was very easy amd transparent. I received price protection and interest rate did vary, while I have good credit now, it doesnt have a good history. And I'm ok with that. I'm on my phone, but I'll post photos of the interior when I can. (It was a nightmare trying to get the glamor shot uploaded). My pics may not do it justice, but it looks so much better in person.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Here are a couple I got. The one of the backseat with out the sun I think is closest to in person.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20220924_113517
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20220924_113524
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20220924_113836

Last edited:

tcarano

Big Bend
First Name
Tonua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect
My Bronco Sport officially went into production on 9/24/2022, so I thought I'd add myself to the waiting room. My husband used to work for Ford and said that an actual build usually takes a few hours, and since I'm seeing others have experienced days and sometimes weeks elapsed between 'In Production' and 'Built,' does anyone know why the wait? Are they waiting for parts? Is the backup just so long that it takes them that long to QA and track everything? Is there a typical time period between 'In Production' and 'Built' for recent builds? I can't find a post that talks about this directly, so if I'm missing something, please point me to the right place. I'm just trying to wrap my head around when I can reasonably expect to receive it.

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My Bronco Sport officially went into production on 9/24/2022, so I thought I'd add myself to the waiting room. My husband used to work for Ford and said that an actual build usually takes a few hours, and since I'm seeing others have experienced days and sometimes weeks elapsed between 'In Production' and 'Built,' does anyone know why the wait? Are they waiting for parts? Is the backup just so long that it takes them that long to QA and track everything? Is there a typical time period between 'In Production' and 'Built' for recent builds? I can't find a post that talks about this directly, so if I'm missing something, please point me to the right place. I'm just trying to wrap my head around when I can reasonably expect to receive it.
Honestly it’s a real crap shoot, you just don’t know which path your car will go down. Some people took right off the line and into the rail car, others sit on chip holds, I got stuck I quality control for four weeks after it was “produced” before it was “built”. Some people that were built in the first part of July just got their cars shipped this week, and then there is Tink27. Maybe you will get lucky and sail right through.

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I ordered mine April 2 And still don’t have it. Mine was on a chip hold for two months. Hopefully not for you. Mine finally shipped on 9/6 and I still don’t have it yet.😬

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks like I’m getting off the rails in St Louis. I’m getting the released from industry message from UP trace. Now it’s up to the ground transportation company. Dealer says they already have 5 cars waiting in St Louis so with mine hopefully it helps push the semi our way

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Mine was ordered 5/10 built in august and I’m stuck in waiting to ship for 28 days now. Who knows? Patience is not fun to learn.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine was ordered 5/10 built in august and I’m stuck in waiting to ship for 28 days now. Who knows? Patience is not fun to learn.
Solidarity. I'm with you. Built September 1st and still waiting to ship. All my life, I've heard good things come to those who wait. Just trying to focus on how great of a fit this vehicle will be for my lifestyle.

Bloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport OBX
Can someone share with me how to get my railcar number? When I've contacted Ford chat requesting that information I've been told they don't have access to find out. Both times I spoke with the same agent. He said they don't get rail car numbers for UP. Does that sound right? My dealership never responds to me and are of no help either.

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Try calling Ford at this number.

1 (800) 334-4375

Bloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport OBX

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I would say that Ford’s definition of “In Production” is different than it actually moving down the assembly line. Your husband is correct, that once a vehicle starts down the assembly line it only takes a few hours to get through. I think you get the “In Production” status during the week that your vehicle will be built.

Hopefully once it is built, it will get right on a train and leave the factory. Not like a big group of us that have been waiting about 30 days +/- to see the “Shipped” status.

MNBroncoLady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingorangewebdesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Update - still waiting. Last rail spot was outside Chicago on 9/20

ETA says 10/2 (shipped 8/25, original delivery window 9/12-9/18)

going out of town for 5 days with the GT500. That will hopefully make the days go by faster
Sponsored