gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
That's good to hear! I'm hoping the same for mine.

Just curious, did you get a moonroof or co-pilot 360+? Maybe some chip or parts shortage is holding mine back.
I didn't have either of those, just the premium package.
Sponsored

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Got a production week the other day for my BB! Week of 2/21.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220124-122600_Chrome

If this holds true then it should be delivered sometime in March. Thats about what I expected, not bad for ordering on 12/17.

Hopefully it all goes relatively smoothly.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered OB 01/10, got an email last week that production week is 02/21 (which, of course, will likely change) and included VIN. Got a call from the dealer a few days later with the same information, but he also added that their estimate is delivery to them around 03/21. A month later?? That seems way soon, especially according to other people’s stats that have posted on this forum. Is there something they know that I don’t? Doubt it, but I thought I would ask if anyone has had the same experience.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
Ordered OB 01/10, got an email last week that production week is 02/21 (which, of course, will likely change) and included VIN. Got a call from the dealer a few days later with the same information, but he also added that their estimate is delivery to them around 03/21. A month later?? That seems way soon, especially according to other people’s stats that have posted on this forum. Is there something they know that I don’t? Doubt it, but I thought I would ask if anyone has had the same experience.
It's not out of the realm of possibility. Assuming there are no holds on your car. It takes 2 days to build, then a couple to get shipped, then ~3ish weeks to end up at your dealer.

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's not out of the realm of possibility. Assuming there are no holds on your car. It takes 2 days to build, then a couple to get shipped, then ~3ish weeks to end up at your dealer.
For some reason, I had in my head that it takes much longer to build. I’m thinking with all of the recalls people are dealing with and seeing those dates have thrown me way off. I’m good if it comes in that early, but also good if it doesn’t. It just seemed way, way too early in my mind so I wasn’t sure. Thanks for the info!

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
I didn't have either of those, just the premium package.
How long did it take you to get your blend date on your sticker after your sticker showed up?

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
How long did it take you to get your blend date on your sticker after your sticker showed up?
There isn’t a blend date on it. I don’t think they add them anymore.

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Got a snapshot of the visibility report for my build, anyone knows what this means?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1643125055466

cherri.tarte

Big Bend
First Name
Cherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Woohoo! My production date was 1/24, checked yesterday and my window sticker was available but it had not updated to being production. Checked this morning, and my baby Bronco is being built! It says I ordered 9/30, but that's a lie lol. That's the date they changed me from a 2021 to a 2022.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220125-112303_Chrome

Here's hoping everything goes smoothly here on out, and she makes her way to Central TX soon! ??

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
My tracker keeps flip flopping between “built” and “shipped”, I’m guessing it’s shipped. ?

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I know this has probably been asked many times but when is the window sticker generated? I got my VIN and build date, I'm guessing it becomes available closer to the build date?

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I know this has probably been asked many times but when is the window sticker generated? I got my VIN and build date, I'm guessing it becomes available closer to the build date?
I got mine one week before it’s build date.

GMAC21454

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Ranger, 1966 F100
Our Bronco Sport BL, in cyber orange made it to Birmingham, by train, but we don't know when it will be unloaded for delivery. order at the end of August built last week in December, shipped 1/5.