Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
My 22 Badlands doesn’t have one. How angry am I supposed to be? (Seriously though, I would have liked to have had one since it was supposed to come with it but whatever. I’ll live).
Sponsored

21BroncoSport

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Isn't just a matter of time before someone comes out with an aftermarket version that is way cooler anyways? Seems they'd sell a lot.

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
Isn't just a matter of time before someone comes out with an aftermarket version that is way cooler anyways? Seems they'd sell a lot.
Why? How often are you looking under your engine? Do you think the cover honestly does anything other than get in the way when you bring it to the shop?

Everyone's talking about modifying this, modifying that. Holy god, it's a friggin' Bronco SPORT with a small ass engine.

I can't take the number of people trying to make these look like some big-power vehicle. STOP IT.

Opinions may vary lol

Edit: Not just about the cover, but people putting the stupid looking hood scoops on, fender flares with absolutely zero stock tire poke, talking about tuning the engine, lifting the stupid thing, etc.

OP
OP
Kodiakbear

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Why? How often are you looking under your engine?

Good grief Justin, The engine cover goes on top of the engine, not under it! Try looking on top ofthe engine for an engine cover! It isn't a skid plate! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Just poking a little fun, no engine covers were harmed by this thread.

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When first started looking at the Bronco sports noticed when they first came out the 1.5 engine did not have Hood insulation.
2.0 engine had big giant Hood insulation and a big engine cover.
Felt like firm foam with a smooth exterior.

Completely amazing to find now that this is such a huge discussion point.

For anybody that wants to be upset because they don't have a part that's easily added and attached if you would like. And are disappointed because it's supposed to be there. Just remember Ford could have decided to keep it and charge you $500 more (As a general mark up) and make you wait a few more months. Year?

Either way if I feel like I need an engine cover I know I can add one later.

Imagine the majority of millions of people wouldn't even know about this if it wasn't talked about here.

Last edited:

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
Why? How often are you looking under your engine? Do you think the cover honestly does anything other than get in the way when you bring it to the shop?

Everyone's talking about modifying this, modifying that. Holy god, it's a friggin' Bronco SPORT with a small ass engine.

I can't take the number of people trying to make these look like some big-power vehicle. STOP IT.

Opinions may vary lol

Edit: Not just about the cover, but people putting the stupid looking hood scoops on, fender flares with absolutely zero stock tire poke, talking about tuning the engine, lifting the stupid thing, etc.
Although I agree with some of the things you listed, I personally wouldn't say anything here about it. It's their vehicle and they can do whatever they want to it to make them happy. Yes, they post the pictures on here so they open themselves up to other's opinions but I feel it's best to let them be happy with their personal modifications no matter how ridiculous I think they look.

21BroncoSport

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Opinions may vary lol

you need to relax. Did I say I wanted one? Did I say that I was upset about mine? I was simply asking a question. I didn't say I was going to buy a replacement cover. Actually, I don't care if my Bronco has one or not.

If you don't like what others post you should just keep scrolling and not attack them, making yourself look like someone with an anger management problem.

If these are such under-powered and not cool enough to modify, why the hell do you own one?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
you need to relax. Did I say I wanted one? Did I say that I was upset about mine? I was simply asking a question. I didn't say I was going to buy a replacement cover. Actually, I don't care if my Bronco has one or not.

If you don't like what others post you should just keep scrolling and not attack them, making yourself look like someone with an anger management problem.

If these are such under-powered and not cool enough to modify, why the hell do you own one?
Get him bro!

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Okay, Question,,,,
Could I get a machine shop to rig a way to mount,,,
Ok you gotta have vision to keep reading beyond this point.
Or a guy with a brake to bend, form, cut/trim fit a Really cool Diamond plate aluminum shield over my 1.5L ?
Vented,
On standoffs,
Hole for the dip stick …..
Follow me?
Topped with a Big Murdered out Oval Ford Emblem..
Ya see I figure If I can Get 5 or 6 C-notes for my stocker I could pay for a custom cover.
Ford, U Listening to me ??

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Okay, Question,,,,
Could I get a machine shop to rig a way to mount,,,
Ok you gotta have vision to keep reading beyond this point.
Or a guy with a brake to bend, form, cut/trim fit a Really cool Diamond plate aluminum shield over my 1.5L ?
Vented,
On standoffs,
Hole for the dip stick …..
Follow me?
Topped with a Big Murdered out Oval Ford Emblem..
Ya see I figure If I can Get 5 or 6 C-notes for my stocker I could pay for a custom cover.
Ford, U Listening to me ??
On this weeks episode of Pimp My Engine Cover…..

Bassfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
I am certainly thankful that I got my Bronco Sport.
My problems with the missing cover are that I feel that I paid for something that I didn't get, and the engine looks like crap without the cover.
Mine also was missing engine cover.My dealer told me some earlier models didn't have them..we checked the other 4 on the lot..same package. They were missing too..I ordered a new one thru steada parts..