Upset over missing engine cover!

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
But seriously. The plan is to make the BS into a low rent overland car. Skid plates are a good idea as bad roads will wreck things. Bigger tyres and stiffer taller suspension will help with weight.
Have fun all!

?

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Good luck and have fun...no matter what you do...Life is a ride, and it can be short or long...no one knows..... so always make the best of it my friend
Planning on it! Trips are planned for the trans lab in eastern Canada and another big one west to BC and up to the high Arctic on the Alaska highway and then really North up the Dempster. Fingers crossed we can make it happen!
For sure lots of shorter trips will occur in the mean time ?

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Then what would we argue about?
You... really, really don't want to explore that.

Someone on the Faceplace group actually complained that the wipers weren't fast enough and there were actually some in agreement that it was a safety issue and someone needed to take action for the Bronco Sports' slow wiper issue.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
You... really, really don't want to explore that.

Someone on the Faceplace group actually complained that the wipers weren't fast enough and there were actually some in agreement that it was a safety issue and someone needed to take action for the Bronco Sports' slow wiper issue.
Well now that you mention it…..

Ford Bronco Sport Upset over missing engine cover! AE778CBF-2050-49B7-A0AC-097A2E316244

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Our BS has all the underbody panels & engine cover , but in agreement , some aftermarket Skid plates would be nice .

As far as it not being a Truck , well its not a Pick up Truck , but I wouldn't call it a Car also .

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
As far as it not being a Truck , well its not a Pick up Truck , but I wouldn't call it a Car also .
It probably is a truck, legally. The PT Cruiser was/is also a "truck" due to the design and use. I looked up the classification, only two rules apply to be considered a truck:

* Vehicle must have a gross vehicle weight of no more than 8,500 lbs.
?
* It has to transport persons and property; or fitted with features allowing its "off-street or off-highway operation and use".
?

OP
OP
Kodiakbear

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
This is great! I'm gonna order an extra one for a hat. Thinking outside the box for alternative uses for those pesky engine covers.
How about using them for frisbees, or as pillow to prop your head up while watching TV in bed?
Let's hear your alternative uses ideas!:idea: